Looking for an Avatar I Lost
-
This avatar used to be public, but I recently noticed that I don’t have it in my avatars anymore.

I really loved the face tracking on it, so I’d really like to find it again. If anyone happens to know where it’s from or still has it, I’d really appreciate it if you could share!

Even if you only recognise or find parts of the avatar, like the jacket, glasses, tattoos, or anything else, THAT WOULD STILL BE AWESOME!!!
Thanks for reading, and have an awesome day/afternoon/night!

-
Shinano
https://booth.pm/en/items/6106863
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/61341/shinano-しなの-by-pondero-v1.02Face Tracking
https://booth.pm/en/items/6678255
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/81612/gift-shinano-and-facetrackingim not sure for thr Tattoos
https://booth.pm/en/items/6125282
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/36155/lf-shinano-assets/56
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login