Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Promotions
  4. >> Live2D Trading Server <<

>> Live2D Trading Server <<

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Promotions
live2dlive2d tradelive2d modellive2d assetdiscordserverhehe
13 Posts 11 Posters 319 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • trainconductorT
    trainconductorT
    trainconductor
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    I'm not sure if I fit the requirements but I'm certainly interested

    ˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗ I bump for Public & Shared DLs, not for Trades ˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EllieE Ellie

      @amiradlin62 sadly you dont quite fit the vetting requirements. iwi for the time being we are kind of picky (due to artists watching servers like ours closely etc..) , while your account RS is quite old there is not many posts etc...

      A
      A
      amiradlin62
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      @Ellie lesson learnt not to delete my posts 😭

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ZyroFoxZ
        ZyroFoxZ
        ZyroFox
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        As rad as this sounds my rep seems low. Ill wait till the next opening XD

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R
          R
          rippykaiye
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          I have no idea what my rep is lol. I just try to help out people if they post LF and something had already been posted somewhere else. Some threads are pretty long to scroll, after all...

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • destinyxheartD
            destinyxheartD
            destinyxheart
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            i would love to join but im not sure if i fit the requirements- ;c

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 小面包小
              小面包小
              小面包
              wrote last edited by 小面包
              #9
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • H
                H
                HorriblyCute
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                I'd love to join, but I'm not sure if I qualify too.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  meow17392
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  can I?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M I K O S H IM
                    M I K O S H IM
                    M I K O S H I
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    can i get an invite 🙂

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • 2
                      2
                      2xyang
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      Can i get invite

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular