New Discord Server for everyone
-
The yeen den went down because very big thing happened we are sorry about what happened with the yeen den
@Chaoticpuppy it alright, I gotten the reason why.
-
This post is deleted!
-
Here it is, i do need help with it.
-
Hi hi~ i would like to join the server, as well, if needed, i can help with the design, configuration, bots or something, pretty good at these things

-
I’m just saying this don’t do ripped models
-
I’m just saying this don’t do ripped models
@Chaoticpuppy alright, I wont do it
-
@Chaoticpuppy alright, I wont do it
@jennysta I will love to see your yeen edits
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login