Boob physics
-
I'm trying to add physics but I don't exactly know how to weight paint or how to properly align bones or anything! I've tried looking up videos, on twitter, tiktok, youtube, EVERYWHERE, and none of them have helped. They always skip over key factors. I need to be 100% sure this shit is gonna work in vrc before uploading it. I did it with ass physics once and it just flat out didn't work. If i could have some advice for how to add boob physics to a pre-existing model that already has an armature without boob bones on blender (adding the armature, weight painting) it would be very much appreciated! It's been stressing me out.
-
C CheeseBunny marked this topic as a question
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login