Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Jae and Vee [VRC + Blender Rig] (Made by Reivene3D)

Jae and Vee [VRC + Blender Rig] (Made by Reivene3D)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
murderdronesnsfwvrchatblenderblender3dmurder drones
80 Posts 21 Posters 1.2k Views 28 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M MAIKASQWD

    bump because mega sucks

    TheLustAngelicT
    TheLustAngelicT
    TheLustAngelic
    wrote last edited by
    #64

    @MAIKASQWD [register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Bonfie The BunnyB Bonfie The Bunny

      image.jpeg are they missing eyes

      C
      C
      Crystal8999
      wrote last edited by
      #65

      @Bonfie-The-Bunny No the eyes are there. Did you use Gesture Manager or look inside the head? Cause its just how it is. I thought the same thing until I used GM.

      Bonfie The BunnyB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B
        B
        boschaaaa
        wrote last edited by
        #66

        Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 3.18.08 PM.png

        Are the legs supposed to be invisible? I followed the instructions.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PhantomPhoenixP
          PhantomPhoenixP
          PhantomPhoenix
          wrote last edited by
          #67

          Okay, I just found out that if you want the hue shift stuff, you just gotta slap them into the animator yourself and I apologize for using up post length asking where it was, still a little out of the way, but it's still very simple, it will appear in the body changes menu under the FX one.
          image.jpeg

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • B
            B
            boschaaaa
            wrote last edited by
            #68

            Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 4.50.25 PM.png
            Well, the legs show up on the blend file but not the unity file, I really need help with this guys please

            B 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B boschaaaa

              Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 4.50.25 PM.png
              Well, the legs show up on the blend file but not the unity file, I really need help with this guys please

              B
              B
              boschaaaa
              wrote last edited by
              #69

              i figured out a solution, apparently, the texture for the legs is invisible for whatever reason

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • NekoGekoN
                NekoGekoN
                NekoGeko
                wrote last edited by
                #70

                how to to fix the eyes

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Crystal8999

                  @Bonfie-The-Bunny No the eyes are there. Did you use Gesture Manager or look inside the head? Cause its just how it is. I thought the same thing until I used GM.

                  Bonfie The BunnyB
                  Bonfie The BunnyB
                  Bonfie The Bunny
                  wrote last edited by
                  #71

                  @Crystal8999 i did use gesture manager bc i was wondering and the eyes are still not there for me

                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Bonfie The BunnyB
                    Bonfie The BunnyB
                    Bonfie The Bunny
                    wrote last edited by
                    #72

                    i did download it from here

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • NekoGekoN
                      NekoGekoN
                      NekoGeko
                      wrote last edited by
                      #73

                      the eyes skinned mesh rend is missing completely that why the eyes dont work but I dont know how to fix it either
                      image.jpeg

                      Q 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Bonfie The BunnyB Bonfie The Bunny

                        @Crystal8999 i did use gesture manager bc i was wondering and the eyes are still not there for me

                        C
                        C
                        Crystal8999
                        wrote last edited by
                        #74

                        @Bonfie-The-Bunny Weird it was fine for me

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • C
                          C
                          Crystal8999
                          wrote last edited by Crystal8999
                          #75

                          The only problem I had was with the Quest Vee. Its not even quest compatible cause I can't get it pass 10.02MBs

                          espE Q 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • C Crystal8999

                            The only problem I had was with the Quest Vee. Its not even quest compatible cause I can't get it pass 10.02MBs

                            espE
                            espE
                            esp
                            wrote last edited by
                            #76

                            @Crystal8999 and adding gogoloco adds more so you have to remove the guns and blades

                            C 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • espE esp

                              @Crystal8999 and adding gogoloco adds more so you have to remove the guns and blades

                              C
                              C
                              Crystal8999
                              wrote last edited by
                              #77

                              @esp Well that sucks DX

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SillyRandomWomanS
                                SillyRandomWomanS
                                SillyRandomWoman
                                wrote last edited by
                                #78

                                now all we need is an uzi-

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C Crystal8999

                                  The only problem I had was with the Quest Vee. Its not even quest compatible cause I can't get it pass 10.02MBs

                                  Q
                                  Q
                                  Quizzo
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #79

                                  @Crystal8999 d4rkopti tool should work w fully keeping stuff in tact

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • NekoGekoN NekoGeko

                                    the eyes skinned mesh rend is missing completely that why the eyes dont work but I dont know how to fix it either
                                    image.jpeg

                                    Q
                                    Q
                                    Quizzo
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #80

                                    @NekoGeko i imported the basics of things, the project has everything you need pretty much so no need for adding poi. just have vrcfury for some stuff and add the necessary stuff for a upload

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular