Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. New User : What do I need to know?

New User : What do I need to know?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved New User Help
new userquestionnewuserbeginner
3 Posts 2 Posters 107 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • dueldarkheartsD
    dueldarkheartsD
    dueldarkhearts
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hi! As the title says, I am a new user. I am fairly new to this whole thing, despite this account being a bit older than my activity ( made in Jan of this year )

    What are some things I need to know to get started? I'm fairly acquainted with blender / unity itself, as well as (roughly) knowing my way around here! I'd just like to know what things I may need to know, or any helpful tips anyone may have ^ _ ^!

    I've came to understand you need rep to grow your level by interacting, posting, and so forth..

    Thanks for your time! : - D

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • caprigutzC
      caprigutzC
      caprigutz
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      people on this site have an attitude. if u do trading, if ur trading with a suspicious looking account never ever ever send a file first ever. never post ur discord if u don't have to or if ur trying to hide it. try and use the message feature on here. you will get banned in servers and ur vrc will get found SO fast. don't do public uploads for the public. I'm bad at advice and I'm super tired but u get it. just be nice and don't be weird ok yeah yeah

      IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
      DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • caprigutzC
        caprigutzC
        caprigutz
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        opt but fun- try and mess with creators if u know ur ticking them off I promise it will make ur ego feel huge and it is so funny

        IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
        DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular