liltoon Hueshift not animating
-
Howdy yall!
I've been doing some work on a booth model and I'm trying to add a hue shift for the hair and other parts, but i have noticed that for some reason even though i have an animation that works for it and i can see it work in the preview, it doesn't work in play mode. I don't understand why it doesn't work, i've done the same thing with other shaders and it works most the time sometimes it acts weird and doesn't work but i usually fix it in the end but for some reason it just doesn't work at all for this shader, can i get some help with it? I'm unable to send videos for proof but i may be able to send photos.
-
Because you dont know what your doing?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login