Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: MotherVRC Avatar

LF: MotherVRC Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
help findavatarlooking forfemalensfw avatarhelpegirl
98 Posts 37 Posters 1.7k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • slutS
    slutS
    slut
    wrote last edited by
    #88

    thats the eye shader im pretty sure!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M I K O S H IM
      M I K O S H IM
      M I K O S H I
      wrote last edited by
      #89

      TYYY this helps guys!!

      slutS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • slutS
        slutS
        slut
        wrote last edited by
        #90

        image.jpeg

        image.jpeg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

          TYYY this helps guys!!

          slutS
          slutS
          slut
          wrote last edited by
          #91

          @M-I-K-O-S-H-I those are the settings i messed with, and they seem to be pretty similar to the red eyes in the image! im not sure if that helps or if you can make it a slider/toggle ^_^

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M I K O S H IM
            M I K O S H IM
            M I K O S H I
            wrote last edited by
            #92

            tryna do the blue onee but ill make her red ver of hair personal tooo

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • StomachSlushieS
              StomachSlushieS
              StomachSlushie
              wrote last edited by
              #93

              okay wait so..is the fixed version gonna be posted here. Cause I gave up on trying to fix mine lol..

              ♡ ╱|、
              (˚ˎ 。7
              |、˜〵
              じしˍ,)ノ

              slutS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • cat566C
                cat566C
                cat566
                wrote last edited by
                #94

                YaY

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                  okay wait so..is the fixed version gonna be posted here. Cause I gave up on trying to fix mine lol..

                  slutS
                  slutS
                  slut
                  wrote last edited by
                  #95

                  @StomachSlushie I'm pretty sure mikoshi will be posting it here since he's the one currently working on it! ^_^ I've just been seeing if I can find anything that's missing from the avatar!

                  StomachSlushieS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    Dai118
                    wrote last edited by
                    #96

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • slutS
                      slutS
                      slut
                      wrote last edited by
                      #97

                      image.jpeg

                      image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • slutS slut

                        @StomachSlushie I'm pretty sure mikoshi will be posting it here since he's the one currently working on it! ^_^ I've just been seeing if I can find anything that's missing from the avatar!

                        StomachSlushieS
                        StomachSlushieS
                        StomachSlushie
                        wrote last edited by
                        #98

                        @slut ahh i see, was confused

                        ♡ ╱|、
                        (˚ˎ 。7
                        |、˜〵
                        じしˍ,)ノ

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular