Would someone kindly help fix a broken avi
-
So there's this model for Noodle from the band Gorillaz, and it's the best looking available that I've found. The problem is the creator dumped the file on VRCMods and then disappeared. So the problem with it is that while it has clothes, it has no actual toggles for the clothes and no matter what I try to add them the body is always clipping through. I have been trying to fix this on my own for 2 months, and I'm just not smart enough to figure out what's wrong. Would someone please be kind enough to give this a look at?
Here's the avi LINK
-
Hello friend, help has arrived

I have never seen such a mess in an avatar, and I don't know how you only pointed out the toggles xD
Avatar has:- VRChat SDK containing a mixture of old and new files creating multiple errors
- Some of these errors could be causing Unity to not accept switching to Play mode
- You also have a mix of outdated Poiyomi imports (but that's fine, for now)
Going into the toggle part:
- The avatar is using VRChat’s sample menu and parameters, with no actual parameters or menus added, alongside the Robot Avatar FX controller (That’s probably why you have no toggles. There’s basically nothing there to begin with)
- Also noticed that two animation bindings target the wrong location for the shorts.
The main problem here is that whoever put this together seems to have been fighting Unity at 3 AM, or was probably having a house party while working on it. It’s the perfect setup to leave someone inexperienced staring at it for ages, trying to figure out what connects to what. It's like trying to understand the Mona Lisa.
Give me some time and I can get it fixed for you

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login