Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Hair
  5. LF: anyone know what the hairstyle in the picture is? TY!

LF: anyone know what the hairstyle in the picture is? TY!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Hair
lapwingquestionhairsolved
7 Posts 3 Posters 208 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NiniaN
    NiniaN
    Ninia
    wrote on last edited by Ninia
    #1

    e077b296-dc93-442b-9539-26bf55a48125-image.jpeg
    ea6d16a6-fb7e-4266-a99d-dcfda7bce099-image.jpeg
    I've been searching for these two items for so long, but i have no clue TT

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AlisaLisaA
      AlisaLisaA
      AlisaLisa
      wrote last edited by AlisaLisa
      #3

      Funny enough on the first picture, i asked the maker of it what the hairstyle was, this was my answer:

      お返事遅くなり申し訳ございません!
      その黒い衣装の写真は、私のショップのテスターの一人によるものです。
      とても素敵ですよね!
      彼はアバターの改変がとても上手で、2種類の髪型を組み合わせていると教えてくれました。

      サイドの髪には FYRON_HAIR_N を使用しています:
      https://kyeen.booth.pm/items/6961630

      後ろの髪には、アバター Menno に付属している髪型を使用しています:
      https://emudotto.booth.pm/items/6504220

      髪のカスタマイズは少し難しいですが、参考になれば嬉しいです。
      あなたのVRCでの時間が、楽しく充実したものになりますように

      In english:
      Sorry for the late reply!

      That photo of the black outfit was taken by one of the testers at my shop.
      It looks really great, doesn’t it!
      He’s very skilled at customizing avatars, and he told me he combined two different hairstyles.

      For the hair on the sides, he used FYRON_HAIR_N:
      https://kyeen.booth.pm/items/6961630

      For the hair in the back, he’s using the hairstyle that comes with the Menno avatar:
      https://emudotto.booth.pm/items/6504220

      Customizing hair can be a little tricky, but I hope this helps.
      I hope you have a fun and fulfilling time in VRC!

      NiniaN 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • V
        V
        vrvrvr
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        I recognize the hairstyle in the second image because I own it—it's the [Cygnet] MediumBob (2092103), though it is no longer on sale.

        Items I have: https://booth.pm/wish_list_names/8yWTvJDl
        Trades welcome! DM me.

        NiniaN 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • AlisaLisaA
          AlisaLisaA
          AlisaLisa
          wrote last edited by AlisaLisa
          #3

          Funny enough on the first picture, i asked the maker of it what the hairstyle was, this was my answer:

          お返事遅くなり申し訳ございません!
          その黒い衣装の写真は、私のショップのテスターの一人によるものです。
          とても素敵ですよね!
          彼はアバターの改変がとても上手で、2種類の髪型を組み合わせていると教えてくれました。

          サイドの髪には FYRON_HAIR_N を使用しています:
          https://kyeen.booth.pm/items/6961630

          後ろの髪には、アバター Menno に付属している髪型を使用しています:
          https://emudotto.booth.pm/items/6504220

          髪のカスタマイズは少し難しいですが、参考になれば嬉しいです。
          あなたのVRCでの時間が、楽しく充実したものになりますように

          In english:
          Sorry for the late reply!

          That photo of the black outfit was taken by one of the testers at my shop.
          It looks really great, doesn’t it!
          He’s very skilled at customizing avatars, and he told me he combined two different hairstyles.

          For the hair on the sides, he used FYRON_HAIR_N:
          https://kyeen.booth.pm/items/6961630

          For the hair in the back, he’s using the hairstyle that comes with the Menno avatar:
          https://emudotto.booth.pm/items/6504220

          Customizing hair can be a little tricky, but I hope this helps.
          I hope you have a fun and fulfilling time in VRC!

          NiniaN 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • AlisaLisaA AlisaLisa

            Funny enough on the first picture, i asked the maker of it what the hairstyle was, this was my answer:

            お返事遅くなり申し訳ございません!
            その黒い衣装の写真は、私のショップのテスターの一人によるものです。
            とても素敵ですよね!
            彼はアバターの改変がとても上手で、2種類の髪型を組み合わせていると教えてくれました。

            サイドの髪には FYRON_HAIR_N を使用しています:
            https://kyeen.booth.pm/items/6961630

            後ろの髪には、アバター Menno に付属している髪型を使用しています:
            https://emudotto.booth.pm/items/6504220

            髪のカスタマイズは少し難しいですが、参考になれば嬉しいです。
            あなたのVRCでの時間が、楽しく充実したものになりますように

            In english:
            Sorry for the late reply!

            That photo of the black outfit was taken by one of the testers at my shop.
            It looks really great, doesn’t it!
            He’s very skilled at customizing avatars, and he told me he combined two different hairstyles.

            For the hair on the sides, he used FYRON_HAIR_N:
            https://kyeen.booth.pm/items/6961630

            For the hair in the back, he’s using the hairstyle that comes with the Menno avatar:
            https://emudotto.booth.pm/items/6504220

            Customizing hair can be a little tricky, but I hope this helps.
            I hope you have a fun and fulfilling time in VRC!

            NiniaN
            NiniaN
            Ninia
            wrote last edited by
            #4
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • V vrvrvr

              I recognize the hairstyle in the second image because I own it—it's the [Cygnet] MediumBob (2092103), though it is no longer on sale.

              NiniaN
              NiniaN
              Ninia
              wrote last edited by
              #5

              @vrvrvr Thank you for ur kind reply!! If I got new haircut I can trade with u~ 😉

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AlisaLisaA AlisaLisa

                Funny enough on the first picture, i asked the maker of it what the hairstyle was, this was my answer:

                お返事遅くなり申し訳ございません!
                その黒い衣装の写真は、私のショップのテスターの一人によるものです。
                とても素敵ですよね!
                彼はアバターの改変がとても上手で、2種類の髪型を組み合わせていると教えてくれました。

                サイドの髪には FYRON_HAIR_N を使用しています:
                https://kyeen.booth.pm/items/6961630

                後ろの髪には、アバター Menno に付属している髪型を使用しています:
                https://emudotto.booth.pm/items/6504220

                髪のカスタマイズは少し難しいですが、参考になれば嬉しいです。
                あなたのVRCでの時間が、楽しく充実したものになりますように

                In english:
                Sorry for the late reply!

                That photo of the black outfit was taken by one of the testers at my shop.
                It looks really great, doesn’t it!
                He’s very skilled at customizing avatars, and he told me he combined two different hairstyles.

                For the hair on the sides, he used FYRON_HAIR_N:
                https://kyeen.booth.pm/items/6961630

                For the hair in the back, he’s using the hairstyle that comes with the Menno avatar:
                https://emudotto.booth.pm/items/6504220

                Customizing hair can be a little tricky, but I hope this helps.
                I hope you have a fun and fulfilling time in VRC!

                NiniaN
                NiniaN
                Ninia
                wrote last edited by
                #6

                @AlisaLisa
                Wow, it’s truly brilliant to think of combining those two hairstyles like that haha
                Thanks to both you and the maker for the replies!! ❤

                AlisaLisaA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • NiniaN Ninia

                  @AlisaLisa
                  Wow, it’s truly brilliant to think of combining those two hairstyles like that haha
                  Thanks to both you and the maker for the replies!! ❤

                  AlisaLisaA
                  AlisaLisaA
                  AlisaLisa
                  wrote last edited by
                  #7

                  @Ninia
                  I know right! No problem!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • NiniaN Ninia has marked this topic as solved
                  • NiniaN Ninia has marked this topic as solved
                  • NiniaN Ninia has marked this topic as solved

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular