Velle avatar legs aren't moving [solved]
-
Hello! I'm new into Unity and avatars in VRChat.
I just built Velle avatar in Unity and tested it in a game, but legs are gliding when I move in a VR headset (I do not have body tracking) but if I move using a stick or desktop mode legs move normally. What can cause that?
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3iF6znjwus -
do you have gogoloco installed? otherwise on the avatar descriptor theres an option to force it to have the 6p fbt locomotion animation like that
-
do you have gogoloco installed? otherwise on the avatar descriptor theres an option to force it to have the 6p fbt locomotion animation like that
-
@HujjoPIE your welcome ive had the issue in the past lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
