Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Mila The Shark's avi

LF: Mila The Shark's avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
femalefurryshark
227 Posts 61 Posters 6.3k Views 82 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RezoFall671R RezoFall671

    Hey, also i was thinking about succubus tattoo and it looked very low-quality for some reason, just in case... Also no visemes, so the problem that mouth don't work, everything else is fine i guess.. maybe only that eye tracking is more sensitive and sharp
    IMG_20261003_135055_014~2.jpg

    .
    .
    ..w0lfy..
    wrote last edited by
    #206

    @RezoFall671
    For the low quality it's prolly cause the texture is prolly set to 2048 or lower. Go to body then emissions, there should be 3 and just click on each Emission Mask Change the Max size of the texture. Also the for the love of god use crunch compression as well so it doesn't blow up the texture memory.

    For the Visemes I took a 2 second look and there's no blendshapes for them...awesome, I'll see if anything else could work if not I'll have to throw in the towel for that part.

    for the eye tracking I've used the fox moth model before, yes the tracking is sensitive and is a little sharp. There are built in settings through thru expression menu for local smoothing give that a shot. I can't tell you more I don't fiddle with face tracking.

    RezoFall671R 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • UnhealthyCupcakeU UnhealthyCupcake

      @MilaTheShark You literally make nazi jokes, get outta here gurl 🤢 Nazi 1.png Nazi 2.png

      I
      I
      IDKMANN
      wrote last edited by
      #207

      @UnhealthyCupcake oh ew lmao. i cant believe i felt bad at all

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • сердцеС
        сердцеС
        сердце
        wrote last edited by
        #208

        Can someone send me the download link to my DM so it doesn't fall so quickly please?:c

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • .
          .
          ..w0lfy..
          wrote last edited by
          #209

          Ok for visemes Jaw flap Bone (I know accent ways of the avatar) it looks halfway decent.
          closed: 117.0887
          open: 128.561 (you can change if you wish to do so)
          I'll look through these blendshapes to see if I can build some kind of viseme's If I can't this is an alternative way

          UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

            I'm suffering from a skill issue plz help 😭

            UrakiaU
            UrakiaU
            Urakia
            wrote last edited by
            #210

            @Avatarhunter I'm not better than u, I hve no idea so I'm just here to talk with u :'3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • . ..w0lfy..

              Ok for visemes Jaw flap Bone (I know accent ways of the avatar) it looks halfway decent.
              closed: 117.0887
              open: 128.561 (you can change if you wish to do so)
              I'll look through these blendshapes to see if I can build some kind of viseme's If I can't this is an alternative way

              UrakiaU
              UrakiaU
              Urakia
              wrote last edited by
              #211

              @..w0lfy.. 'kay ty 4 ur help :³

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • . ..w0lfy..

                @RezoFall671
                For the low quality it's prolly cause the texture is prolly set to 2048 or lower. Go to body then emissions, there should be 3 and just click on each Emission Mask Change the Max size of the texture. Also the for the love of god use crunch compression as well so it doesn't blow up the texture memory.

                For the Visemes I took a 2 second look and there's no blendshapes for them...awesome, I'll see if anything else could work if not I'll have to throw in the towel for that part.

                for the eye tracking I've used the fox moth model before, yes the tracking is sensitive and is a little sharp. There are built in settings through thru expression menu for local smoothing give that a shot. I can't tell you more I don't fiddle with face tracking.

                RezoFall671R
                RezoFall671R
                RezoFall671
                wrote last edited by
                #212

                @..wolfy.. thanks for your tips! Yeah, i thought about just using simple jaw bone, but yeah... I think visemes still better especially for VRCFT, cuz it contains more living and expressive facial movements

                --Let's make this world better place for us--

                UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Cookie monsterC Cookie monster

                  Never mind, i found the file, but it says its missing a Asset bundle when i attempt to upload?

                  M
                  M
                  MR_DRAGONdoctor
                  wrote last edited by
                  #213

                  @Cookie-monster can you tell me where the file is. ive been looking for this avi for months

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) is mila 4.4.0 please test and lmk. Everything should be working! Mila 4.6.0 is otw

                    G
                    G
                    GHOSTINYOU
                    wrote last edited by
                    #214

                    @Avatarhunter here’s the link

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • Didn'tDoItD
                      Didn'tDoItD
                      Didn'tDoIt
                      wrote last edited by
                      #215

                      can anyone point me towards where I can find all the clothe ?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RezoFall671R RezoFall671

                        @..wolfy.. thanks for your tips! Yeah, i thought about just using simple jaw bone, but yeah... I think visemes still better especially for VRCFT, cuz it contains more living and expressive facial movements

                        UrakiaU
                        UrakiaU
                        Urakia
                        wrote last edited by
                        #216

                        @RezoFall671 It is a simple thing that u can explain? cause idk how to, and I dont wanna make u explain that much either

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ririowodabR
                          ririowodabR
                          ririowodab
                          wrote last edited by
                          #217

                          somobody have the download for the avi or something?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • G
                            G
                            GHOSTINYOU
                            wrote last edited by
                            #218

                            i can do dm.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Q
                              Q
                              qiatre1
                              wrote last edited by
                              #219

                              can someone dm me the working file?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • L
                                L
                                Locked_Orphan
                                wrote last edited by
                                #220

                                can someone dm me the file too?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RezoFall671R RezoFall671

                                  Hey, also i was thinking about succubus tattoo and it looked very low-quality for some reason, just in case... Also no visemes, so the problem that mouth don't work, everything else is fine i guess.. maybe only that eye tracking is more sensitive and sharp
                                  IMG_20261003_135055_014~2.jpg

                                  AvatarhunterA
                                  AvatarhunterA
                                  Avatarhunter
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #221

                                  @RezoFall671 all textures had to be capped because the avatar was 1GB

                                  AVTRH

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • callmeacC
                                    callmeacC
                                    callmeac
                                    wrote last edited by callmeac
                                    #222

                                    image.jpeg Heya, any reup? sadly the link is down
                                    And thank you for the work awesome

                                    ezgif.com-optimize.gif

                                    That One FuckerT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • callmeacC callmeac

                                      image.jpeg Heya, any reup? sadly the link is down
                                      And thank you for the work awesome

                                      That One FuckerT
                                      That One FuckerT
                                      That One Fucker
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #223

                                      @callmeac [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      I'm just here I guess

                                      callmeacC 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • жana.plЖ
                                        жana.plЖ
                                        жana.pl
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #224

                                        reup?

                                        Pleaseee rep +1

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • That One FuckerT That One Fucker

                                          @callmeac [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          callmeacC
                                          callmeacC
                                          callmeac
                                          wrote last edited by callmeac
                                          #225

                                          @That-One-Fucker image.jpeg nope. [register or login to view this hidden content] is not working
                                          try go file?

                                          ezgif.com-optimize.gif

                                          That One FuckerT 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular