Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Mila The Shark's avi

LF: Mila The Shark's avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
femalefurryshark
231 Posts 61 Posters 6.6k Views 83 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UrakiaU
    UrakiaU
    Urakia
    wrote last edited by
    #194

    If someone can tell me how to fix the visemines I could do it

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

      @thatgay I understand now, if this thread is still up are you able to link me to it?

      thatgayT
      thatgayT
      thatgay
      wrote last edited by
      #195

      @Shadowkurou to what? srry I speak spanish and I use a translator

      Please steve we need thiS!

      ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • thatgayT thatgay

        @Shadowkurou to what? srry I speak spanish and I use a translator

        ShadowkurouS
        ShadowkurouS
        Shadowkurou
        wrote last edited by
        #196

        @thatgay The thread you mentioned "there was a post before this one"

        Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

        thatgayT 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

          @thatgay The thread you mentioned "there was a post before this one"

          thatgayT
          thatgayT
          thatgay
          wrote last edited by
          #197

          @Shadowkurou Oh, I figured that's what you meant, but I didn't want to look bad, haha. I've been looking for a while and haven't found it; if I recall correctly, I just searched for "shark" and found the post. I suppose someone here must know it

          Please steve we need thiS!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AvatarhunterA
            AvatarhunterA
            Avatarhunter
            wrote last edited by
            #198

            Will try to fix visemes when I can this avatar is burning me like crazy I'm gonna focus on other light stuff I'll get back when my shit decides to work because I really don't understand why when I repair stuff gestures never work.

            AVTRH

            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            2
            • AvatarhunterA
              AvatarhunterA
              Avatarhunter
              wrote last edited by
              #199

              I'm suffering from a skill issue plz help 😭

              AVTRH

              UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) is mila 4.4.0 please test and lmk. Everything should be working! Mila 4.6.0 is otw

                Cookie monsterC
                Cookie monsterC
                Cookie monster
                wrote last edited by Cookie monster
                #200

                @Avatarhunter is the file upload deleted permanently or can it be reinstated, the avi is fine as long as you remove the questionable outfit

                Cookie monsterC 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Lover69L
                  Lover69L
                  Lover69
                  wrote last edited by Lover69
                  #201
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Q
                    Q
                    qiatre1
                    wrote last edited by
                    #202

                    imma need this avatar file big dawg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Cookie monsterC Cookie monster

                      @Avatarhunter is the file upload deleted permanently or can it be reinstated, the avi is fine as long as you remove the questionable outfit

                      Cookie monsterC
                      Cookie monsterC
                      Cookie monster
                      wrote last edited by
                      #203

                      Never mind, i found the file, but it says its missing a Asset bundle when i attempt to upload?

                      AvatarhunterA M 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • Cookie monsterC Cookie monster

                        Never mind, i found the file, but it says its missing a Asset bundle when i attempt to upload?

                        AvatarhunterA
                        AvatarhunterA
                        Avatarhunter
                        wrote last edited by
                        #204

                        @Cookie-monster Show me the errors

                        AVTRH

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RezoFall671R
                          RezoFall671R
                          RezoFall671
                          wrote last edited by
                          #205

                          Hey, also i was thinking about succubus tattoo and it looked very low-quality for some reason, just in case... Also no visemes, so the problem that mouth don't work, everything else is fine i guess.. maybe only that eye tracking is more sensitive and sharp
                          IMG_20261003_135055_014~2.jpg

                          --Let's make this world better place for us--

                          . AvatarhunterA 2 Replies Last reply
                          1
                          • RezoFall671R RezoFall671

                            Hey, also i was thinking about succubus tattoo and it looked very low-quality for some reason, just in case... Also no visemes, so the problem that mouth don't work, everything else is fine i guess.. maybe only that eye tracking is more sensitive and sharp
                            IMG_20261003_135055_014~2.jpg

                            .
                            .
                            ..w0lfy..
                            wrote last edited by
                            #206

                            @RezoFall671
                            For the low quality it's prolly cause the texture is prolly set to 2048 or lower. Go to body then emissions, there should be 3 and just click on each Emission Mask Change the Max size of the texture. Also the for the love of god use crunch compression as well so it doesn't blow up the texture memory.

                            For the Visemes I took a 2 second look and there's no blendshapes for them...awesome, I'll see if anything else could work if not I'll have to throw in the towel for that part.

                            for the eye tracking I've used the fox moth model before, yes the tracking is sensitive and is a little sharp. There are built in settings through thru expression menu for local smoothing give that a shot. I can't tell you more I don't fiddle with face tracking.

                            RezoFall671R 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • UnhealthyCupcakeU UnhealthyCupcake

                              @MilaTheShark You literally make nazi jokes, get outta here gurl 🤢 Nazi 1.png Nazi 2.png

                              I
                              I
                              IDKMANN
                              wrote last edited by
                              #207

                              @UnhealthyCupcake oh ew lmao. i cant believe i felt bad at all

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • сердцеС
                                сердцеС
                                сердце
                                wrote last edited by
                                #208

                                Can someone send me the download link to my DM so it doesn't fall so quickly please?:c

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • .
                                  .
                                  ..w0lfy..
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #209

                                  Ok for visemes Jaw flap Bone (I know accent ways of the avatar) it looks halfway decent.
                                  closed: 117.0887
                                  open: 128.561 (you can change if you wish to do so)
                                  I'll look through these blendshapes to see if I can build some kind of viseme's If I can't this is an alternative way

                                  UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                                    I'm suffering from a skill issue plz help 😭

                                    UrakiaU
                                    UrakiaU
                                    Urakia
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #210

                                    @Avatarhunter I'm not better than u, I hve no idea so I'm just here to talk with u :'3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • . ..w0lfy..

                                      Ok for visemes Jaw flap Bone (I know accent ways of the avatar) it looks halfway decent.
                                      closed: 117.0887
                                      open: 128.561 (you can change if you wish to do so)
                                      I'll look through these blendshapes to see if I can build some kind of viseme's If I can't this is an alternative way

                                      UrakiaU
                                      UrakiaU
                                      Urakia
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #211

                                      @..w0lfy.. 'kay ty 4 ur help :³

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • . ..w0lfy..

                                        @RezoFall671
                                        For the low quality it's prolly cause the texture is prolly set to 2048 or lower. Go to body then emissions, there should be 3 and just click on each Emission Mask Change the Max size of the texture. Also the for the love of god use crunch compression as well so it doesn't blow up the texture memory.

                                        For the Visemes I took a 2 second look and there's no blendshapes for them...awesome, I'll see if anything else could work if not I'll have to throw in the towel for that part.

                                        for the eye tracking I've used the fox moth model before, yes the tracking is sensitive and is a little sharp. There are built in settings through thru expression menu for local smoothing give that a shot. I can't tell you more I don't fiddle with face tracking.

                                        RezoFall671R
                                        RezoFall671R
                                        RezoFall671
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #212

                                        @..wolfy.. thanks for your tips! Yeah, i thought about just using simple jaw bone, but yeah... I think visemes still better especially for VRCFT, cuz it contains more living and expressive facial movements

                                        --Let's make this world better place for us--

                                        UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Cookie monsterC Cookie monster

                                          Never mind, i found the file, but it says its missing a Asset bundle when i attempt to upload?

                                          M
                                          M
                                          MR_DRAGONdoctor
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #213

                                          @Cookie-monster can you tell me where the file is. ive been looking for this avi for months

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular