Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. How to increase Manuka's Breast/Butt size?

How to increase Manuka's Breast/Butt size?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
manukahelpavatar help
3 Posts 2 Posters 197 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StonardS
    StonardS
    Stonard
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Heya! I'm fairly new with VRC avatar editing in Unity. I see people have Manuka avatar with big Breasts and Butt. FindingANest is a great example. How can I achieve that on my avatar? Are they making the bodies in blender themselves or are they finding premade bodies? I tried to search Manuka tags in here but couldn't find any of them. Would really appreciate if someone can tell ^-^

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      Grey-chan
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Okay a real easy way to do is to simply increase the size on the armature. Go in small amounts as too much can look like torpedoes on the booba. I personally like to go to maybe 1.3 or 1.4 same for the butt. For the butt I would also recommend turning down the butt to zero on the immobile setting as it gives a nice jiggle. I hope this helps you.

      StonardS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G Grey-chan

        Okay a real easy way to do is to simply increase the size on the armature. Go in small amounts as too much can look like torpedoes on the booba. I personally like to go to maybe 1.3 or 1.4 same for the butt. For the butt I would also recommend turning down the butt to zero on the immobile setting as it gives a nice jiggle. I hope this helps you.

        StonardS
        StonardS
        Stonard
        wrote on last edited by Stonard
        #3

        @Grey-chan Thank you 🙂 I also found out that using BlendShapeLimitBreakTool helps you increase the sizes further without making it look unnatural. Also that's a nice tip on the butt physics!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular