Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Shaders
  4. EasyHSV or other Tools Akin

EasyHSV or other Tools Akin

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Shaders
hsvvrchattoolsunityavatarassettool
4 Posts 1 Posters 161 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J
    J
    JadeUmbri
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Okay, I just found this neat little thing, but sadly its not up for sale anymore.
    I can't find any archives for it, so I'm hoping someone 'round here has it, or a tool akin.

    I've been desperately wanting to be able to create full color customization using the VRChat Toon Standard Shader, since I've seen quite a few avatars do it, and I finally found this, but I think I found it way too late.

    It'd be nice if someone could drop the files for it, or give me a link to another similar tool!

    https://dreadrith.gumroad.com/l/easyhsv

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J
      J
      JadeUmbri
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        JadeUmbri
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Bump a dump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J
          J
          JadeUmbri
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular