Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. dont remeber the models need help

dont remeber the models need help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwvrcblender
136 Posts 24 Posters 4.2k Views 43 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J
    J
    Jayshmore
    wrote last edited by
    #117

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CynicalRoboticsC
      CynicalRoboticsC
      CynicalRobotics
      wrote last edited by
      #118

      Working on the VRC port.

      ResuR D EnzoC1E HONSEH 4 Replies Last reply
      5
      • CynicalRoboticsC CynicalRobotics

        Working on the VRC port.

        ResuR
        ResuR
        Resu
        wrote last edited by
        #119

        @CynicalRobotics yae

        Need helping handz!!! :33

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CynicalRoboticsC CynicalRobotics

          Working on the VRC port.

          D
          D
          DelaineDuh
          wrote last edited by
          #120

          @CynicalRobotics We're blessed this day, can't wait to see the results!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CynicalRoboticsC CynicalRobotics

            Working on the VRC port.

            EnzoC1E
            EnzoC1E
            EnzoC1
            wrote last edited by
            #121

            @CynicalRobotics Yayayayayayay (Bump)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TeaseEmberT
              TeaseEmberT
              TeaseEmber
              wrote last edited by
              #122

              Can't wait!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EnzoC1E
                EnzoC1E
                EnzoC1
                wrote last edited by
                #123

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EnzoC1E
                  EnzoC1E
                  EnzoC1
                  wrote last edited by
                  #124

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CynicalRoboticsC CynicalRobotics

                    Working on the VRC port.

                    HONSEH
                    HONSEH
                    HONSE
                    wrote last edited by
                    #125

                    @CynicalRobotics bumpppp

                    munching on grass
                    ANTI GATEKEEPING! you look STUPID

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EnzoC1E
                      EnzoC1E
                      EnzoC1
                      wrote last edited by
                      #126

                      bumppppppppppppppppp

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ResuR
                        ResuR
                        Resu
                        wrote last edited by
                        #127

                        Bump
                        Awawawa

                        Need helping handz!!! :33

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • CynicalRoboticsC
                          CynicalRoboticsC
                          CynicalRobotics
                          wrote last edited by
                          #128

                          Unfortunate news, the way the rig is set up in blender, when porting to vrchat it becomes a cluster-fuck and I'm not well rounded in.. unfucking a fucked blender rig so, you'll have to get someone to fix the rig first. If you guys can do that, I can port it into VRC.

                          ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • CynicalRoboticsC
                            CynicalRoboticsC
                            CynicalRobotics
                            wrote last edited by CynicalRobotics
                            #129

                            Also, to add onto this, I mean the way it's rigged in blender, it has like a bunch of bones that connect to the actual rig's bones. Not sure how to describe it, but they conflict when imported to unity which basically causes things like the head not to be connected to the spine... etc.

                            It's probably an easy fix and I'm just clueless, but I gave it a shot at least.

                            TeaseEmberT HONSEH 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • CynicalRoboticsC CynicalRobotics

                              Also, to add onto this, I mean the way it's rigged in blender, it has like a bunch of bones that connect to the actual rig's bones. Not sure how to describe it, but they conflict when imported to unity which basically causes things like the head not to be connected to the spine... etc.

                              It's probably an easy fix and I'm just clueless, but I gave it a shot at least.

                              TeaseEmberT
                              TeaseEmberT
                              TeaseEmber
                              wrote last edited by
                              #130

                              @CynicalRobotics said:

                              Also, to add onto this, I mean the way it's rigged in blender, it has like a bunch of bones that connect to the actual rig's bones. Not sure how to describe it, but they conflict when imported to unity which basically causes things like the head not to be connected to the spine... etc.

                              It's probably an easy fix and I'm just clueless, but I gave it a shot at least.

                              So only need to delete old rig and make new better rig if I am correct? I'm not that person but just asking. Never rigged before.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CynicalRoboticsC CynicalRobotics

                                Also, to add onto this, I mean the way it's rigged in blender, it has like a bunch of bones that connect to the actual rig's bones. Not sure how to describe it, but they conflict when imported to unity which basically causes things like the head not to be connected to the spine... etc.

                                It's probably an easy fix and I'm just clueless, but I gave it a shot at least.

                                HONSEH
                                HONSEH
                                HONSE
                                wrote last edited by
                                #131

                                @CynicalRobotics should probably put the file for it in here so other people can have a try at it

                                munching on grass
                                ANTI GATEKEEPING! you look STUPID

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TeaseEmberT
                                  TeaseEmberT
                                  TeaseEmber
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #132

                                  Oh shit. Which one? Well I'm gonna download both. And putting it on blender see difference. There was also one in Smurfbase so I go watch that too
                                  Screenshot 2026-10-06 135152.png

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EnzoC1E
                                    EnzoC1E
                                    EnzoC1
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #133

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • EnzoC1E
                                      EnzoC1E
                                      EnzoC1
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #134

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • CynicalRoboticsC CynicalRobotics

                                        Unfortunate news, the way the rig is set up in blender, when porting to vrchat it becomes a cluster-fuck and I'm not well rounded in.. unfucking a fucked blender rig so, you'll have to get someone to fix the rig first. If you guys can do that, I can port it into VRC.

                                        ResuR
                                        ResuR
                                        Resu
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #135

                                        @CynicalRobotics def know the feeling with a similar topic of mine, wuff.

                                        Need helping handz!!! :33

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EnzoC1E
                                          EnzoC1E
                                          EnzoC1
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #136

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular