Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. Marciana to VRC help

Marciana to VRC help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
nikkevrchelpavatar
75 Posts 13 Posters 8.9k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Alola RaichuA
    Alola RaichuA
    Alola Raichu
    wrote on last edited by
    #49

    The Bikini is on top but is miltina only so that should be everything. I did my homework, If anyone gets the stuff I'll get to work 💖🥰

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Elysium276E
      Elysium276E
      Elysium276
      wrote on last edited by
      #50

      I have the entire stuff if u want

      Alola RaichuA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Elysium276E Elysium276

        I have the entire stuff if u want

        Alola RaichuA
        Alola RaichuA
        Alola Raichu
        wrote on last edited by
        #51

        @Elysium276 Send them over I'll get to work as soon as I can

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          Chudchungus
          wrote on last edited by
          #52

          If anyone has textures I would love to have those to put on the pieces. I have no idea how to do any of that stuff @elysium276 @alola-raichu

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Elysium276E
            Elysium276E
            Elysium276
            wrote on last edited by
            #53

            Crocs Fullset : [register or login to view this hidden content]
            Costume animal : https://forum.ripper.store/post/1989638
            Whistle & Visor : [register or login to view this hidden content]
            Bikini : [register or login to view this hidden content]

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Alola RaichuA
              Alola RaichuA
              Alola Raichu
              wrote on last edited by
              #54

              If anyone can find this hair too would be very helpful.
              b1add95d-f9fa-4131-b1d0-52c7c66a2680-image.jpeg

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Alola RaichuA
                Alola RaichuA
                Alola Raichu
                wrote on last edited by Alola Raichu
                #55

                I made big progress today, I'm looking for matching Piercings and earrings to the ones she has
                Screenshot 2026-08-08 180847.png

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Elysium276E
                  Elysium276E
                  Elysium276
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #56

                  It's this https://tonarino8908.booth.pm/items/5740549
                  With the front of Milltina base hair

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • wh_junW
                    wh_junW
                    wh_jun
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #57

                    god i've been away for this long?
                    i'll update everything, in a minute

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Alola RaichuA Alola Raichu

                      I made big progress today, I'm looking for matching Piercings and earrings to the ones she has
                      Screenshot 2026-08-08 180847.png

                      C
                      C
                      Chudchungus
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #58

                      @Alola-Raichu I know its prob wild to ask but is there anyway to get files for the outfit with the textures on them? I have no idea how to apply or even create textures for pieces of clothing.

                      Alola RaichuA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C Chudchungus

                        @Alola-Raichu I know its prob wild to ask but is there anyway to get files for the outfit with the textures on them? I have no idea how to apply or even create textures for pieces of clothing.

                        Alola RaichuA
                        Alola RaichuA
                        Alola Raichu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #59

                        @Chudchungus You would have to grab the textures from the outfit, There is one that's called wolf inside it, for the one I'm working on I hard to take it to blender and make the custom textures myself, She's like about 75% done. When I finish Her I'll give her away don't worry, Also the penguin outfit is also tweaked by A LOT it won't be perfect but i think i did well considering I never touched blender In my life

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Alola RaichuA
                          Alola RaichuA
                          Alola Raichu
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #60

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          Password is: ThankYouRaichu

                          Enjoy her, I put sweat and tears into this, Mind you I'm not a professional I just do this for fun. ALOS Heavy hair changes to be more accurate to the game one. I did try my best, she's vrc ready all you need to do is upload her Although DO read the notes on the file before you do.
                          VRChat_2026-08-19_16-59-53.996_1920x1080.png

                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                          👑
                          3
                          • Alola RaichuA
                            Alola RaichuA
                            Alola Raichu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #61

                            If there any questions let me know ♥

                            VisaeresV 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Alola RaichuA Alola Raichu

                              If there any questions let me know ♥

                              VisaeresV
                              VisaeresV
                              Visaeres
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #62

                              @Alola-Raichu Yes, i have one, ranch or BBQ sauce?

                              Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                              Alola RaichuA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • VisaeresV Visaeres

                                @Alola-Raichu Yes, i have one, ranch or BBQ sauce?

                                Alola RaichuA
                                Alola RaichuA
                                Alola Raichu
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #63

                                @Visaeres BBQ Sauce

                                VisaeresV 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Alola RaichuA Alola Raichu

                                  @Visaeres BBQ Sauce

                                  VisaeresV
                                  VisaeresV
                                  Visaeres
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #64

                                  @Alola-Raichu Fair choice, wise choice

                                  Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Alola RaichuA Alola Raichu

                                    If there any questions let me know ♥

                                    VisaeresV
                                    VisaeresV
                                    Visaeres
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #65

                                    @Alola-Raichu Real shit though, where on earth is the prefab/scene for the model? Like, what is it named so I can locate it? I got a lot in my project on top of this model, so I'm looking at a library worth of shit here lol

                                    Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                                    Alola RaichuA 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Alola RaichuA Alola Raichu

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Password is: ThankYouRaichu

                                      Enjoy her, I put sweat and tears into this, Mind you I'm not a professional I just do this for fun. ALOS Heavy hair changes to be more accurate to the game one. I did try my best, she's vrc ready all you need to do is upload her Although DO read the notes on the file before you do.
                                      VRChat_2026-08-19_16-59-53.996_1920x1080.png

                                      C
                                      C
                                      Chudchungus
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #66

                                      @Alola-Raichu OMG I just looked amazing gonna download it right away. You are Legend. thank you

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • VisaeresV Visaeres

                                        @Alola-Raichu Real shit though, where on earth is the prefab/scene for the model? Like, what is it named so I can locate it? I got a lot in my project on top of this model, so I'm looking at a library worth of shit here lol

                                        Alola RaichuA
                                        Alola RaichuA
                                        Alola Raichu
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #67

                                        @Visaeres Is the scene not there? You should be able to open it and it and everything shows up including the model- If not Lmk and I'll fix it

                                        VisaeresV 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Alola RaichuA Alola Raichu

                                          @Visaeres Is the scene not there? You should be able to open it and it and everything shows up including the model- If not Lmk and I'll fix it

                                          VisaeresV
                                          VisaeresV
                                          Visaeres
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #68

                                          @Alola-Raichu I managed to find it thankfully

                                          Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                                          Alola RaichuA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular