Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. Marciana to VRC help

Marciana to VRC help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
nikkevrchelpavatar
75 Posts 13 Posters 8.9k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TyeXOT
    TyeXOT
    TyeXO
    wrote on last edited by
    #39

    You and me both

    I collect shit and I share shit, lets all shit together :D

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    1
    • C
      C
      Chudchungus
      wrote on last edited by
      #40

      yea body/model/ dont care/ where da assets

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SadgePandaS
        SadgePandaS
        SadgePanda
        wrote on last edited by
        #41

        bump (^^ゞ
        i keep seeing more and more marciana on my tl, hopefully we can find out soon the other assets!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Alola RaichuA
          Alola RaichuA
          Alola Raichu
          wrote on last edited by
          #42

          Bump, Hopefully someone gets the swimsuit

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Elysium276E
            Elysium276E
            Elysium276
            wrote on last edited by
            #43

            Bump for the penguin costume

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Alola RaichuA
              Alola RaichuA
              Alola Raichu
              wrote on last edited by Alola Raichu
              #44

              https://booth.pm/en/items/8637252 Found this but think it's only for Ichigo BUT HEY It's free.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Alola RaichuA
                Alola RaichuA
                Alola Raichu
                wrote on last edited by
                #45

                https://booth.pm/en/items/8678561 This one for Milltina

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Alola RaichuA
                  Alola RaichuA
                  Alola Raichu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #46

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/8574842 Penguin Outifit, Based on what Redrevi Said you have to do some modifications on blender and change the textures and meshes to Match mariciana's Outfit
                  56a32f43-6276-486e-b92d-aa0957573a55-image.jpeg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Alola RaichuA
                    Alola RaichuA
                    Alola Raichu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #47

                    Crocks come from this Outfit https://booth.pm/ko/items/8040725 You can change the color of it but thats pretty easy on unity
                    dd6d57a3-3c7c-4cdb-90e0-02ce9d56d67f-image.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Alola RaichuA
                      Alola RaichuA
                      Alola Raichu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #48

                      Whistle & Sun visor come from this outfit no modifications needed pretty easy to change colors on Unity
                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/7368058
                      5cc9718e-e6a7-4b7c-b3be-249ee9e1040a-image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Alola RaichuA
                        Alola RaichuA
                        Alola Raichu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #49

                        The Bikini is on top but is miltina only so that should be everything. I did my homework, If anyone gets the stuff I'll get to work 💖🥰

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Elysium276E
                          Elysium276E
                          Elysium276
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #50

                          I have the entire stuff if u want

                          Alola RaichuA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Elysium276E Elysium276

                            I have the entire stuff if u want

                            Alola RaichuA
                            Alola RaichuA
                            Alola Raichu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #51

                            @Elysium276 Send them over I'll get to work as soon as I can

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • C
                              C
                              Chudchungus
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #52

                              If anyone has textures I would love to have those to put on the pieces. I have no idea how to do any of that stuff @elysium276 @alola-raichu

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Elysium276E
                                Elysium276E
                                Elysium276
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #53

                                Crocs Fullset : [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                Costume animal : https://forum.ripper.store/post/1989638
                                Whistle & Visor : [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                Bikini : [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Alola RaichuA
                                  Alola RaichuA
                                  Alola Raichu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #54

                                  If anyone can find this hair too would be very helpful.
                                  b1add95d-f9fa-4131-b1d0-52c7c66a2680-image.jpeg

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Alola RaichuA
                                    Alola RaichuA
                                    Alola Raichu
                                    wrote on last edited by Alola Raichu
                                    #55

                                    I made big progress today, I'm looking for matching Piercings and earrings to the ones she has
                                    Screenshot 2026-08-08 180847.png

                                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Elysium276E
                                      Elysium276E
                                      Elysium276
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #56

                                      It's this https://tonarino8908.booth.pm/items/5740549
                                      With the front of Milltina base hair

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • wh_junW
                                        wh_junW
                                        wh_jun
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #57

                                        god i've been away for this long?
                                        i'll update everything, in a minute

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Alola RaichuA Alola Raichu

                                          I made big progress today, I'm looking for matching Piercings and earrings to the ones she has
                                          Screenshot 2026-08-08 180847.png

                                          C
                                          C
                                          Chudchungus
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #58

                                          @Alola-Raichu I know its prob wild to ask but is there anyway to get files for the outfit with the textures on them? I have no idea how to apply or even create textures for pieces of clothing.

                                          Alola RaichuA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular