Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. How do I add maw onto the novabeast with face tracking?

How do I add maw onto the novabeast with face tracking?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
novabeastmawhelpunityasset
2 Posts 2 Posters 651 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VizzieV
    VizzieV
    Vizzie
    wrote on last edited by Vizzie
    #1

    I recently bought this maw asset (link down below), but I realized that in order to add the maw asset onto the Novabeast, the fbx has to be changed entirely. So, when I try to add face tracking onto the novabeast, it says I have to use the original fbx in order to add it. I’ve seen people on TikTok use the Novabeast maw while using face tracking. I don’t know how to fix it. 😕

    https://sweetwater112.gumroad.com/l/zjezbb

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • INKOI
      INKOI
      INKO
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      same here, idk how to fix it to add face tracking, i'm looking forward to find a fix

      1 Reply Last reply
      -1

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular