Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. vrca into unitypackage

vrca into unitypackage

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
vrcaunitypackageavatarfix
13 Posts 10 Posters 796 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    TUKI_
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Should I share a tool for converting vrca files?

    ChaoticpuppyC 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T TUKI_

      Should I share a tool for converting vrca files?

      ChaoticpuppyC
      ChaoticpuppyC
      Chaoticpuppy
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @TUKI_ up to you

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        TUKI_
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        I don't have permission to post this...

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • puppiP
          puppiP
          puppi
          wrote on last edited by puppi
          #7

          post where they fix for you :

          https://forum.ripper.store/post/597364
          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1532535

          tutorials :

          https://forum.ripper.store/post/605516
          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1854766

          or you can hotswap (technically you can get banned for it but highly unlikely with this tutorial) :

          https://vrca.mysellauth.com/blog
          https://youtu.be/O9L1MGuJd0E?si=TUJUf4zkyP5UY3mn
          (you will need arc, found in their server)

          𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞/𝐝𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 - 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 !! <33

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • ChaoticpuppyC
            ChaoticpuppyC
            Chaoticpuppy
            wrote on last edited by
            #8
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • candythemayuC
              candythemayuC
              candythemayu
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              I can fix 😄 I do vrca - unitypackage

              Retired owner of The Galaxy | PRIVATED |

              Owner of .gg/pawbclient <3 | VRC CLIENT SERVER |

              purryamP 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C
                C
                Chugeko
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                try A.R.C

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • hellokitty435H hellokitty435
                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                  DevouraD
                  DevouraD
                  Devoura
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @hellokitty435 can you try meeks by mawfi? her file is on here

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • candythemayuC candythemayu

                    I can fix 😄 I do vrca - unitypackage

                    purryamP
                    purryamP
                    purryam
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @candythemayu haai, can u dm? >.<

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I
                      I
                      illusionists
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] can someone please

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular