Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. TO PEOPLE IN THE MCYT FANDOM WHO PLAYS VRC!!!

TO PEOPLE IN THE MCYT FANDOM WHO PLAYS VRC!!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
mcytminecraftunstablesmpunstable smpargmcyt argminecraft argstylized
13 Posts 5 Posters 504 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Skibidi TeardropS Skibidi Teardrop

    bump, i just know verity sadly

    autotheismA
    autotheismA
    autotheism
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @Skibidi-Teardrop there's actually plenty of verity avis from what I remember,, try looking them up on https://vrcdb.com/

    Skibidi TeardropS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • autotheismA autotheism

      @Skibidi-Teardrop there's actually plenty of verity avis from what I remember,, try looking them up on https://vrcdb.com/

      Skibidi TeardropS
      Skibidi TeardropS
      Skibidi Teardrop
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @autotheism dw, ive found alot of them!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • autotheismA
        autotheismA
        autotheism
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        alrighty ^_^

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • XXgreengaysX
          XXgreengaysX
          XXgreengays
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          I def wanna see more Hermitcraft avis!! maybe Etho, Mumbo, Pearl, Gem, Doc? and some life series avis too like Joel, Lizzy, Tango, etc !! if you haven't seen hermitcraft yet i def recommend watching it or the life series to ease you into it better!

          autotheismA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • autotheismA autotheism

            I've recently been into Unstable Universe, and I'm just now getting into the thing with Verity.
            Is there any characters from MCYT fandoms, arg or not, that you'd love to see a stylized vrc avi of? I already have plans for Mapicc, Manepear, maybe PlanetLord, and PrinceZam (maybe an eggchan)

            H
            H
            hiimsupercooland
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            @autotheism saparata?

            autotheismA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • H hiimsupercooland

              @autotheism saparata?

              autotheismA
              autotheismA
              autotheism
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              @hiimsupercooland Ooo, what's that? Haven't heard of it.

              2stabwounds2 H 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • XXgreengaysX XXgreengays

                I def wanna see more Hermitcraft avis!! maybe Etho, Mumbo, Pearl, Gem, Doc? and some life series avis too like Joel, Lizzy, Tango, etc !! if you haven't seen hermitcraft yet i def recommend watching it or the life series to ease you into it better!

                autotheismA
                autotheismA
                autotheism
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                @XXgreengays I've never been much of a life series girly but I'd be interested in making Etho, Mumbo, and Lizzy 👀 Especially Lizzy (LDShadowlady if I remember correctly...)

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • autotheismA autotheism

                  @hiimsupercooland Ooo, what's that? Haven't heard of it.

                  2stabwounds2
                  2stabwounds2
                  2stabwounds
                  wrote last edited by 2stabwounds
                  #11

                  @autotheism saparata is a guy who is IN UU 😭 bro

                  upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆

                  autotheismA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds

                    @autotheism saparata is a guy who is IN UU 😭 bro

                    autotheismA
                    autotheismA
                    autotheism
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    @2stabwounds said:

                    saparata

                    oHHH I see... I fear im not TOO indulgent on other pov's other than wemmbu's, someday I will be though :']c

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • autotheismA autotheism

                      @hiimsupercooland Ooo, what's that? Haven't heard of it.

                      H
                      H
                      hiimsupercooland
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @autotheism hes the new king of unstable

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular