Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. To: Anyone who cares

To: Anyone who cares

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other
oogity boogity
16 Posts 15 Posters 1.6k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Milk DrinkerM
    Milk DrinkerM
    Milk Drinker
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Sorry I've disappeared again.. I recently finished a pretty big accomplishment in my life and I've been a bit busy with random things along with enjoying doing nothing a little too much when I have the time 😅 I'll get back to models and commissions soon!

    If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

    My commissions page :)
    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

    YaeMiko20246Y tokomaruxoxoT 2 Replies Last reply
    😊 👑
    51
    • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

      Sorry I've disappeared again.. I recently finished a pretty big accomplishment in my life and I've been a bit busy with random things along with enjoying doing nothing a little too much when I have the time 😅 I'll get back to models and commissions soon!

      YaeMiko20246Y
      YaeMiko20246Y
      YaeMiko20246
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Milk-Drinker you're good no worries i dmed you a bit ago on the thread I was at when you asked me a question. Feel free to respond when u can

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • bassboostedbitB
        bassboostedbitB
        bassboostedbit
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
        Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

        Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BlehB
          BlehB
          Bleh
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Congrats!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

            Sorry I've disappeared again.. I recently finished a pretty big accomplishment in my life and I've been a bit busy with random things along with enjoying doing nothing a little too much when I have the time 😅 I'll get back to models and commissions soon!

            tokomaruxoxoT
            tokomaruxoxoT
            tokomaruxoxo
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Milk-Drinker congrats big dawg! u da real ripper store legend...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lotus OkamiL
              Lotus OkamiL
              Lotus Okami
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              CONGRATULATIONS ❤

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T
                T
                TupperLovesCats
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Congrats homie!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SenkoS
                  SenkoS
                  Senko
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Congratulations and take ur time we aren't rushing u
                  ❀‎ܓ(。◠ ꇴ ◠。 )

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Joshi89J
                    Joshi89J
                    Joshi89
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    congratulations and have an fantastic day

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • milfs.orgM
                      milfs.orgM
                      milfs.org
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      congrats! take your time! ❤

                      i suck at a lot of things..mybe you could be one of them?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • cnkoC
                        cnkoC
                        cnko
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        hello milk drinker, i would like to help you doing the vrcas publising or fixes

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • kyuuusagiK
                          kyuuusagiK
                          kyuuusagi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I just joined the ripperstore gang so i dunno the detail, but congrats !

                          𝙾𝚒, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙴𝚔𝚞 𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 ?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • O
                            O
                            OOOAAA
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            NICE

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Milk DrinkerM
                              Milk DrinkerM
                              Milk Drinker
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Getting started now.

                              If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                              My commissions page :)
                              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Ƨ
                                Ƨ
                                Ƨpyderr
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                pop off king/queen

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RathikaR
                                  RathikaR
                                  Rathika
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I dont think im alone when I say this. Dont feel a need to apologize for something that put you in a better place in life!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular