Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. Help Wanted: How to easily add DPS to a model

Help Wanted: How to easily add DPS to a model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
8 Posts 2 Posters 3.3k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bdawgB
    bdawgB
    bdawg
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello! I'm still pretty new to Unity and I am trying to add DPS to a model that doesn't have it. I was trying to follow tutorials I found on Youtube, but the video often cuts or leaves out vital information, and there is a good chance they could be outdated. I was wondering if anyone had an easy way to add DPS to a model, whether it be a good video tutorial or some asset that does it simplistically, I would REALLY appreciate it since I'm super embarrassed to ask a friend to help me out with it.
    If there was already a topic about this I apologize! I am new to this site!

    [Unity/Blender Support]
    If you need help with anything, please ask.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T
      T
      the1wholurks
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      There is a tool named flufftoolbox that lets you add DPS instantly to your avatar but there's a new version of DPS that is completely free called SPS. It has some upgrades over DPS like dual orifice mode and auto toggle and it has a free tool that is just like flufftoolbox called wholesome sps Configurator.

      bdawgB 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • T the1wholurks

        There is a tool named flufftoolbox that lets you add DPS instantly to your avatar but there's a new version of DPS that is completely free called SPS. It has some upgrades over DPS like dual orifice mode and auto toggle and it has a free tool that is just like flufftoolbox called wholesome sps Configurator.

        bdawgB
        bdawgB
        bdawg
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @happylurker
        Thank you so much for letting me know! I'll look into it and try it out! ❤

        [Unity/Blender Support]
        If you need help with anything, please ask.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T the1wholurks

          There is a tool named flufftoolbox that lets you add DPS instantly to your avatar but there's a new version of DPS that is completely free called SPS. It has some upgrades over DPS like dual orifice mode and auto toggle and it has a free tool that is just like flufftoolbox called wholesome sps Configurator.

          bdawgB
          bdawgB
          bdawg
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @happylurker

          Super sorry to bug you but when I try to hit "Apply" after selecting my avatar nothing seems to happen. Apparently the sockets are supposed to appear afterward according to the Gumroad, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Do you perhaps know why that might be? Is there something I need to set up besides 'Wholesome' and 'Fury' ?
          No worries if you don't know, you've already been a big help^

          [Unity/Blender Support]
          If you need help with anything, please ask.

          bdawgB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bdawgB bdawg

            @happylurker

            Super sorry to bug you but when I try to hit "Apply" after selecting my avatar nothing seems to happen. Apparently the sockets are supposed to appear afterward according to the Gumroad, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Do you perhaps know why that might be? Is there something I need to set up besides 'Wholesome' and 'Fury' ?
            No worries if you don't know, you've already been a big help^

            bdawgB
            bdawgB
            bdawg
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @boofbug said in Help Wanted: How to easily add DPS to a model:

            @happylurker

            Super sorry to bug you but when I try to hit "Apply" after selecting my avatar nothing seems to happen. Apparently the sockets are supposed to appear afterward according to the Gumroad, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Do you perhaps know why that might be? Is there something I need to set up besides 'Wholesome' and 'Fury' ?
            No worries if you don't know, you've already been a big help^

            I should elaborate:
            When I post the model it has the section for SPS, but it didn't allow me to adjust the sockets so I don't know if they are in place (I assume they aren't), which has me confused

            [Unity/Blender Support]
            If you need help with anything, please ask.

            T 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bdawgB bdawg

              @boofbug said in Help Wanted: How to easily add DPS to a model:

              @happylurker

              Super sorry to bug you but when I try to hit "Apply" after selecting my avatar nothing seems to happen. Apparently the sockets are supposed to appear afterward according to the Gumroad, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Do you perhaps know why that might be? Is there something I need to set up besides 'Wholesome' and 'Fury' ?
              No worries if you don't know, you've already been a big help^

              I should elaborate:
              When I post the model it has the section for SPS, but it didn't allow me to adjust the sockets so I don't know if they are in place (I assume they aren't), which has me confused

              T
              T
              the1wholurks
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @boofbug super sorry I forgot to mention that you need VRCfury

              bdawgB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T the1wholurks

                @boofbug super sorry I forgot to mention that you need VRCfury

                bdawgB
                bdawgB
                bdawg
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @happylurker

                I see: I used VRCFury when I tried to do it but still the sockets don't seem to appear when in the demonstration it shows them appearing. I don't know if it's because I selected "Generic" as my avatar option, but when I tried to see if the other options did anything, they also did not show the sockets appearing so I was wondering if maybe it left out a step or something on the guide page?

                [Unity/Blender Support]
                If you need help with anything, please ask.

                T 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bdawgB bdawg

                  @happylurker

                  I see: I used VRCFury when I tried to do it but still the sockets don't seem to appear when in the demonstration it shows them appearing. I don't know if it's because I selected "Generic" as my avatar option, but when I tried to see if the other options did anything, they also did not show the sockets appearing so I was wondering if maybe it left out a step or something on the guide page?

                  T
                  T
                  the1wholurks
                  wrote on last edited by the1wholurks
                  #8

                  @boofbug I'm honestly not sure. It shouldn't matter what base you're using it should still appear

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular