RIP request - looking to have this ripped
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c5cf36e2-4cee-4507-8777-85336eb4ce09 Sundara Rikkorchi

-
I ripped it for u :3 Here u go
-
I ripped it for u :3 Here u go
@candythemayu Thanks a million! Iām so grateful for your kindness!!!
-
@candythemayu Do you have the file I can download The work upload file is deleted ) :
-
@candythemayu Do you have the file I can download The work upload file is deleted ) :
@astgshu Im very surprised I do ngl lmao
-
@candythemayu TY!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
@astgshu Im very surprised I do ngl lmao
@candythemayu hey man can you please rip this avatar for me its a peak avatar but the creator only makes their avis pc only https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05e29874-738d-42db-9fee-915ce7e593f5
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login