Can Someone help me recreate Adelia as an avatar
-
so, I have an idea of making Adelia form ChangbaeTheMeat but the problem is I dont know how to make skin texture for her body, face, hair, eyes, and her Futa And outfits for her so If anyone can make it I well be happy and also don't be shy to upvote It will be great help.
here is the reference of Adelia



here is his Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/53036694
and his Twitter: https://x.com/DCahnf36679
here is the beta model for this avater:
head: milltina
body: Meat base
[Edit]
I found the skin, eye, and hair texture from the old model but not the same texture as the model that I made but that doesn't mean it cannot be recreated:
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
-
-
BUUUMP PLEAAASSSSSSSS IT WOULD BE SO PEEEEaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
pls bump
-
-
pls bump

-
bump
-
pls bump
-
bump
-
-
They might want the model under a different body base, that one is really old
-
They might want the model under a different body base, that one is really old
@KemonoFriend1260 yes exactly
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
