Can someone please optimize this avatar for me? Curse Sonic Avatar
-
Can someone PLEASE optimize this avatar to have a Medium rating on Quest? And if not Medium, a Poor rating?
I have tried and tried again myself, but I get an error message whenever I try to build it and I am unsure on how to solve it.
All music toggles, items other than the scythe, clothing toggles, and alternate skins can be removed if necessary.
THANK YOU!!!!

-
Bump :3
-
bump
-
bump
@Connor2468 do you have the unitypackage for this avatar? i can make it quest compatible.
-
@Connor2468 do you have the unitypackage for this avatar? i can make it quest compatible.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login