Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. dIscussions on unitty accessories

dIscussions on unitty accessories

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other
discussionunity toolsunity
35 Posts 2 Posters 381 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • V
    V
    violator
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    31b42fe4-8ac6-4030-bbc3-0ed8841e3239-image.jpeg

    Violet ᰔV 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

      If I don't enter the password it won't let me use the toggles

      V
      V
      violator
      wrote on last edited by
      #8
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • V violator

        31b42fe4-8ac6-4030-bbc3-0ed8841e3239-image.jpeg

        Violet ᰔV
        Violet ᰔV
        Violet ᰔ
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @violator whait what ?

        V 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

          @violator whait what ?

          V
          V
          violator
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @Violet-ᰔ u send me another one,haha

          Violet ᰔV 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • V violator

            @Violet-ᰔ u send me another one,haha

            Violet ᰔV
            Violet ᰔV
            Violet ᰔ
            wrote on last edited by Violet ᰔ
            #11

            @violator It has to be this avatar, I sent you this one, Seriously, I sent you the avatar that wasn't -? lol hshshsh sorry

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Violet ᰔV
              Violet ᰔV
              Violet ᰔ
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              Can you send the password again? @violator

              V 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

                Can you send the password again? @violator

                V
                V
                violator
                wrote on last edited by
                #13
                This post is deleted!
                Violet ᰔV 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • V violator
                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                  Violet ᰔV
                  Violet ᰔV
                  Violet ᰔ
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  @violator Does not work

                  V 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

                    @violator Does not work

                    V
                    V
                    violator
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @Violet-ᰔ sorry its my fault,i get it wrong,i upload the wrong haha

                    Violet ᰔV 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • V violator

                      @Violet-ᰔ sorry its my fault,i get it wrong,i upload the wrong haha

                      Violet ᰔV
                      Violet ᰔV
                      Violet ᰔ
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @violator Oh oki hahah dont worry

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Violet ᰔV
                        Violet ᰔV
                        Violet ᰔ
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        I guess it will be difficult to have the password

                        V 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

                          I guess it will be difficult to have the password

                          V
                          V
                          violator
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          @Violet-ᰔ no its not diff,i have a friend,he can get the password,he has the code,they can try

                          Violet ᰔV 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • V violator

                            @Violet-ᰔ no its not diff,i have a friend,he can get the password,he has the code,they can try

                            Violet ᰔV
                            Violet ᰔV
                            Violet ᰔ
                            wrote on last edited by Violet ᰔ
                            #19

                            @violator Oh that's fine, I tried to see if the password could be removed somehow but I was unsuccessful hshsh

                            V 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

                              @violator Oh that's fine, I tried to see if the password could be removed somehow but I was unsuccessful hshsh

                              V
                              V
                              violator
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

                                @violator Oh that's fine, I tried to see if the password could be removed somehow but I was unsuccessful hshsh

                                V
                                V
                                violator
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Violet ᰔV
                                  Violet ᰔV
                                  Violet ᰔ
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  Oh, it's a curious story haha

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Violet ᰔV
                                    Violet ᰔV
                                    Violet ᰔ
                                    wrote on last edited by Violet ᰔ
                                    #23

                                    Okay, I appreciate the help 😊

                                    V 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

                                      Okay, I appreciate the help 😊

                                      V
                                      V
                                      violator
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      @Violet-ᰔ me too,u really helps me a lot,bc i ask my friend before,all of them told me its so hard to rebuild a avat after everything be ripped,it takes a lot of time and ask me for the money,haha

                                      Violet ᰔV 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • V violator

                                        @Violet-ᰔ me too,u really helps me a lot,bc i ask my friend before,all of them told me its so hard to rebuild a avat after everything be ripped,it takes a lot of time and ask me for the money,haha

                                        Violet ᰔV
                                        Violet ᰔV
                                        Violet ᰔ
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        @violator I really don't know how people do it, but hey, whatever you need, as long as it's in my power, I'll help you

                                        V 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

                                          @violator I really don't know how people do it, but hey, whatever you need, as long as it's in my power, I'll help you

                                          V
                                          V
                                          violator
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #26
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          Violet ᰔV 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular