LF: a person's avatar or at least base model.
-

no idea if this is gonna be possible, but I'm trying to look for at least a name for this base, or maybe the artist themself. I assume it's a twitter artist, but can't find it anywhere.
I also think it's a custom avatar too. The photo is actually a gif, if you need it I can send it via discord if that helps you find it. -
-
could be maybe a purrina edit "https://payhip.com/Purrinia" or "https://jinxxy.com/Kota3D/OVOyQ"
-
-
its purrinia avi and it is this one but they did some edits on it
-
its purrinia avi and it is this one but they did some edits on it
@yarr actually i ended up finding the exact one.
https://payhip.com/b/JkKcl
https://x.com/tybi_vrc/status/1973356630835376275?s=46 (the person too) -
if anyone could find the vrchat username of "https://x.com/Tybi_VRC" that'd be fire.
-
@yarr actually i ended up finding the exact one.
https://payhip.com/b/JkKcl
https://x.com/tybi_vrc/status/1973356630835376275?s=46 (the person too) -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login