Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. "Foot Project" by HopeskyD & VRSuya FULL SET (Kikyo, Manuka, Maya, Moe and Selestia)

"Foot Project" by HopeskyD & VRSuya FULL SET (Kikyo, Manuka, Maya, Moe and Selestia)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
22 Posts 10 Posters 5.7k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • godG
    godG
    god
    wrote on last edited by god
    #1

    a7feb622-f4c7-46f6-8b92-2d1d244a415e-image.png
    Now, I went and bought the full set for y'all, please upvote to support me. I host on MEGA to provide downloads and want to give back to y'all. 🙂
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Thank you all! Have a good rest of your week!

    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                       WORLD IS A FUCK
                        Kill Em All 1989
                      鬼神 I am trash man
               410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

    G 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    8
    • godG god referenced this topic on
    • T
      T
      TheReGodfather
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Ummmm, we kinda already got it but as I stated, there is a bug in the new version that causes the breast blendshapes to twist.

      thanks anyway I guess?

      My drops are only up for 5 days.

      Don't ask me to reupload something if I look at your profile and you contributed nothing to the site. Nothing includes items that you got from someone else are are just using to leech more paid items.

      godG 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T TheReGodfather

        Ummmm, we kinda already got it but as I stated, there is a bug in the new version that causes the breast blendshapes to twist.

        thanks anyway I guess?

        godG
        godG
        god
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @TheReGodfather Don't understand why you're so upset?

        ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                           WORLD IS A FUCK
                            Kill Em All 1989
                          鬼神 I am trash man
                   410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • juicysomethingJ
          juicysomethingJ
          juicysomething
          wrote on last edited by
          #4
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • godG
            godG
            god
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Clown New link replaced!

            ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                               WORLD IS A FUCK
                                Kill Em All 1989
                              鬼神 I am trash man
                       410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • godG
              godG
              god
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Clown All good, just sad my 400+ gb dump is gone, but I have it on my backup drive so worst comes to worse I can figure out a way to get it somewhere without the issue of copyright. A shame people are unhinged over rep on this site, but it is what it is. Link is good for 14 days!

              ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                                 WORLD IS A FUCK
                                  Kill Em All 1989
                                鬼神 I am trash man
                         410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T
                T
                TheReGodfather
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Hold the fuck up..........
                You had an 400 gig dump on mega, but instead of posting the mega link in a continued thread that would less likely be noticed by the creators, you post a link to said mega to a file using the same mega front page screaming out "HERE I AM UPVOTE ME", then have the audacity to call people unhinged over "rep" because you got copyright struck and start accusing people in the other thread because of your own retard actions.

                Dude, you are the sterotypical driver that gets pulled over, runs out of a car at the cop with a gun, gets shot and then lays there going "Why you shoot me, i didn't do nothing!"

                My drops are only up for 5 days.

                Don't ask me to reupload something if I look at your profile and you contributed nothing to the site. Nothing includes items that you got from someone else are are just using to leech more paid items.

                1 Reply Last reply
                🤡
                0
                • F
                  F
                  Fuck Off
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @certifiedleaker
                  The link is already down again. Think we can get yet another, or a message with a link?

                  godG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F Fuck Off

                    @certifiedleaker
                    The link is already down again. Think we can get yet another, or a message with a link?

                    godG
                    godG
                    god
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Fuck-Off Fixed.

                    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                                       WORLD IS A FUCK
                                        Kill Em All 1989
                                      鬼神 I am trash man
                               410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F
                      F
                      Fuck Off
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Cheers 👍

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      0
                      • AnimeGoddessA
                        AnimeGoddessA
                        AnimeGoddess
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        link is down, could we/i get a new link or a dm with link for dl, thanks. @certifiedleaker

                        godG 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • AnimeGoddessA AnimeGoddess

                          link is down, could we/i get a new link or a dm with link for dl, thanks. @certifiedleaker

                          godG
                          godG
                          god
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @EmilyBear New link 12pm EST.

                          ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                                             WORLD IS A FUCK
                                              Kill Em All 1989
                                            鬼神 I am trash man
                                     410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

                          gottG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • godG god

                            @EmilyBear New link 12pm EST.

                            gottG
                            gottG
                            gott
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @certifiedleaker how far away are we? I'm mangyn for this badly
                            I don't even like feet, im just weird as fuck

                            love eggy

                            godG 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • gottG gott

                              @certifiedleaker how far away are we? I'm mangyn for this badly
                              I don't even like feet, im just weird as fuck

                              godG
                              godG
                              god
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @gott Uploading right now.

                              ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                                                 WORLD IS A FUCK
                                                  Kill Em All 1989
                                                鬼神 I am trash man
                                         410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FloraliasF
                                FloraliasF
                                Floralias
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Link is down again. sorry for the trouble ❤

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • godG
                                  godG
                                  god
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Clown Thank you, I'm exhausted from reuploading this one.

                                  ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                                                     WORLD IS A FUCK
                                                      Kill Em All 1989
                                                    鬼神 I am trash man
                                             410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FloraliasF
                                    FloraliasF
                                    Floralias
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Clown Thank you for the reup ^ ^ @certifiedleaker and thank you for sharing the og file!

                                    godG 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • FloraliasF Floralias

                                      @Clown Thank you for the reup ^ ^ @certifiedleaker and thank you for sharing the og file!

                                      godG
                                      godG
                                      god
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Floralias No problem!

                                      ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                                                         WORLD IS A FUCK
                                                          Kill Em All 1989
                                                        鬼神 I am trash man
                                                 410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • godG
                                        godG
                                        god
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @RubyRose25 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                                                           WORLD IS A FUCK
                                                            Kill Em All 1989
                                                          鬼神 I am trash man
                                                   410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        😊
                                        2
                                        • ?
                                          ?
                                          A Former User
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          i literally cannot put the fbx i made into the avatar builder, idk what to do, im using selestia

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • U UNFIXED referenced this topic on
                                          • jackalrabbitJ jackalrabbit referenced this topic on

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular