What are the Bone Names for the popular Booth bases?
-
I've started to manually adapt outfits from Shinano to Velle and one thing that takes a lot of work is that I have to rename the Vertex groups to fit Velle's Bone naming scheme. Therefore I was wondering if there might be a Base that has the same naming scheme as Velle.
If you have a popular Base, could you please tell me how the Arm/Leg/Breast Bones are called?
For Velle it's: "UpperArm_R", "LowerArm_R", "UpperLeg_R", "LowerLeg_R" and "Breast_R"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login