Mochi Fitter not able to retarget top
-
Just as the title says I've been trying to retarget this top that's fitted to Manuka for Kumaly, but mochi fitter keeps failing. I'm not sure what to do. I've used other outfits, and they retargeted just fine without any problems. I'm also not sure what these errors mean, so any help would be great!


-
-
-
I'm also having the same issue too and i'm little frustrated about it ; -;
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login