Help with the prefab search
-

help me find the prefab of this aircraft by Kipfel -
I've done done some digging and I'm pretty sure it's this here:
https://booth.pm/en/items/7040240
Found a ripper store post which (at least im pretty sure of) has the download. (Someone said the link wasn't working but it seemed fine idk
)
https://forum.ripper.store/post/989102 -
I've done done some digging and I'm pretty sure it's this here:
https://booth.pm/en/items/7040240
Found a ripper store post which (at least im pretty sure of) has the download. (Someone said the link wasn't working but it seemed fine idk
)
https://forum.ripper.store/post/989102@Aternup thank you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login