Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fncfniansfwquestcryptacurvesfnaf
293 Posts 44 Posters 32.1k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StolasGoetiaS
    StolasGoetiaS
    StolasGoetia
    wrote on last edited by
    #252

    so sorry back again, Chiku's quest version is also having the same issue, which is very weird

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Fire_90F
      Fire_90F
      Fire_90
      wrote on last edited by
      #253

      Still not enough to help... I don't have the message in logs- You didn't say where the missing script where-
      I can help but I can't do magic-

      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
      [...]
      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
      [...]
      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

      StolasGoetiaS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Fire_90F Fire_90

        Still not enough to help... I don't have the message in logs- You didn't say where the missing script where-
        I can help but I can't do magic-

        StolasGoetiaS
        StolasGoetiaS
        StolasGoetia
        wrote on last edited by
        #254

        @Fire_90 when i click on the avatar's name in the hierarchy and scroll down in the inspector, its there

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • StolasGoetiaS StolasGoetia

          @Fire_90 i did remove them and it says the same thing about not being able to upload it

          N
          N
          NotHereLol
          wrote on last edited by
          #255

          @StolasGoetia Ah So I see you have the same problem, but heres the solutions I got while doing this.

          1. Remove any scripts (like the one in the screenshots you've shown) Sometimes they can be sneaky and hide in different places.

          2. be sure to check with the avatars ID and that its properly set.

          I remember wanting to absolutely tear my hair out cause of those script errors but once I did that, it fixed and uploaded. If anything I'd just check the avatar to see if unity fucked anything up. Happens alot more than ya think lol

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #256

            Here what you're missing :
            b5891d47-0353-4d37-b44d-a414cb1ad457-image.jpeg

            You need to have the package VRCQuestTools.
            https://kurotu.github.io/VRCQuestTools/
            b4edd84a-fd4a-421c-8a34-bb6b4206f682-image.jpeg

            And you can remove missing scripts automatically here :
            BUT YOU NEED VRCQuestTools
            f26d910b-e42d-485b-a486-a1f0fe96f887-image.jpeg

            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
            [...]
            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
            [...]
            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              SNBCL360
              wrote on last edited by
              #257

              @fire_90 on quest side I realised that the lighting is malfunctioning, Frenni's clothes are reacting to lights but not the body/fur. I know itโ€™s a malfunction because that this doesnโ€™t occur with the rest of the girls, hopefully you can do something about it

              Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S SNBCL360

                @fire_90 on quest side I realised that the lighting is malfunctioning, Frenni's clothes are reacting to lights but not the body/fur. I know itโ€™s a malfunction because that this doesnโ€™t occur with the rest of the girls, hopefully you can do something about it

                Fire_90F
                Fire_90F
                Fire_90
                wrote on last edited by
                #258

                @SNBCL360 Can I have pics of what you mean ? Cause for me I never seen lighting issues

                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                [...]
                [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                [...]
                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R
                  R
                  RainTwister
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #259

                  Is there a way you could fix the issue where if you use two gestures (one on each hand) that her facial expressions don't stack on top of each other?
                  3004bb60-57ff-40e6-9f6e-5f76ad575df6-image.jpeg

                  W Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • R RainTwister

                    Is there a way you could fix the issue where if you use two gestures (one on each hand) that her facial expressions don't stack on top of each other?
                    3004bb60-57ff-40e6-9f6e-5f76ad575df6-image.jpeg

                    W
                    W
                    Winds2907
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #260

                    @RainTwister hey this is a bit off topic but what world is that? I like the portal/aperture science theme

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W Winds2907

                      @RainTwister hey this is a bit off topic but what world is that? I like the portal/aperture science theme

                      R
                      R
                      RainTwister
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #261

                      @Winds2907 That would be Avatar Testing Chamber

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • R RainTwister

                        Is there a way you could fix the issue where if you use two gestures (one on each hand) that her facial expressions don't stack on top of each other?
                        3004bb60-57ff-40e6-9f6e-5f76ad575df6-image.jpeg

                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #262

                        @RainTwister no

                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Fire_90F
                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90
                          wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                          #263

                          SMALL UPDATE

                          • Fixed one of Type 0 icons I missed.
                          • Added a Vanish toggle on Type 0

                          GET IT UP THERE

                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S
                            S
                            SNBCL360
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #264

                            If possible, a quick tutorial to fix "avatar we do not own" error
                            Yes I detached the blueprint ID, didn't do nothing
                            Yes I tried attaching a new one, nada
                            I'm at a loss so I kindly ask for support if anyone can give any

                            S spongealtS 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • HaresBreadth.H
                              HaresBreadth.H
                              HaresBreadth.
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #265

                              I dunno if anyone else seen this on Frenni, but..
                              image.png
                              Screenshot_2026-08-05_051020.png

                              S Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • HaresBreadth.H HaresBreadth.

                                I dunno if anyone else seen this on Frenni, but..
                                image.png
                                Screenshot_2026-08-05_051020.png

                                S
                                S
                                SNBCL360
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #266

                                @HaresBreadth. Itโ€™s not THAT big of a deal, though I will admit itโ€™s kinda weird

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S SNBCL360

                                  If possible, a quick tutorial to fix "avatar we do not own" error
                                  Yes I detached the blueprint ID, didn't do nothing
                                  Yes I tried attaching a new one, nada
                                  I'm at a loss so I kindly ask for support if anyone can give any

                                  S
                                  S
                                  SNBCL360
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #267

                                  No but seriously I need help, nothing I do works

                                  Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S SNBCL360

                                    No but seriously I need help, nothing I do works

                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #268

                                    @SNBCL360 Try a new project- I don't know what to do to help you sorry-

                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • HaresBreadth.H HaresBreadth.

                                      I dunno if anyone else seen this on Frenni, but..
                                      image.png
                                      Screenshot_2026-08-05_051020.png

                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #269

                                      @HaresBreadth. Literally don't care-

                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                      HaresBreadth.H 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                        @SNBCL360 Try a new project- I don't know what to do to help you sorry-

                                        S
                                        S
                                        SNBCL360
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #270

                                        @Fire_90 I opened 15 NEW PROJECTS, am I just cursed..? I have no fucking idea what to do

                                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S SNBCL360

                                          @Fire_90 I opened 15 NEW PROJECTS, am I just cursed..? I have no fucking idea what to do

                                          Fire_90F
                                          Fire_90F
                                          Fire_90
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #271

                                          @SNBCL360 Try a new image ? Try another account- Try googling ?

                                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                          [...]
                                          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                          [...]
                                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular