Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. CLOSED - Rip Requests + Fixing (Avatars Only!)

CLOSED - Rip Requests + Fixing (Avatars Only!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrcarippingripfreeavatarrequestshelp
513 Posts 175 Posters 55.5k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Cyber NestC
    Cyber NestC
    Cyber Nest
    wrote on last edited by
    #32

    With pleasure ^^

    You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

    I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

    If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • F
      F
      Forgotten
      wrote on last edited by
      #33

      Now you don't have to answer if you don't want to but mind if I ask what you use for it? Only asking out of personal curiosity.

      Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

        @DotD Instead of re-uploading the vrc file I provided, you could at least use my link I don't think it's that complicated 🙄

        D
        D
        DotD
        wrote on last edited by DotD
        #34

        @Cyber-Nest sorry
        avtr_e3567a92-166a-43f7-a565-9fe774926fc6
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e3567a92-166a-43f7-a565-9fe774926fc6 this

        Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F Forgotten

          Now you don't have to answer if you don't want to but mind if I ask what you use for it? Only asking out of personal curiosity.

          Cyber NestC
          Cyber NestC
          Cyber Nest
          wrote on last edited by
          #35

          @Forgotten I'm just using a client nothing more but I won't give any more information sorry !

          You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

          I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

          If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

          1 Reply Last reply
          4
          • F
            F
            Forgotten
            wrote on last edited by
            #36

            Nah that's okay

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              Forgotten
              wrote on last edited by
              #37

              Appreciate the help either way

              Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F Forgotten

                Appreciate the help either way

                Cyber NestC
                Cyber NestC
                Cyber Nest
                wrote on last edited by
                #38

                @Forgotten Don't hesitate to ask me if you have other avatars ^^

                You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                F 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • F
                  F
                  Forgotten
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #39

                  Will do

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D DotD

                    @Cyber-Nest sorry
                    avtr_e3567a92-166a-43f7-a565-9fe774926fc6
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e3567a92-166a-43f7-a565-9fe774926fc6 this

                    Cyber NestC
                    Cyber NestC
                    Cyber Nest
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #40

                    @DotD I didn't quite understand, what do you actually want ?

                    You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                    I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                    If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • Meowskulls67M
                      Meowskulls67M
                      Meowskulls67
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #41

                      Heres a few

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6e0b9c11-c9fe-47ce-9c03-ff34a02e6625
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_dd1394bd-a5c5-41b2-aeac-9c80b8a3a923
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a254668d-a2ff-4f90-ae47-f6704adf60b7
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8f2b5335-0643-4208-b968-74d09a907039
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c0345d99-16a2-45d7-9e3b-8f260b051565
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_59f5aef6-8208-4afa-af23-7d342012a95b

                      Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                        @aohime_123 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

                        B
                        B
                        Blackey
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #42
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                          @DotD I didn't quite understand, what do you actually want ?

                          D
                          D
                          DotD
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #43

                          @Cyber-Nest I would like to have the Unity package for that avatar, please

                          Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Meowskulls67M Meowskulls67

                            Heres a few

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6e0b9c11-c9fe-47ce-9c03-ff34a02e6625
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_dd1394bd-a5c5-41b2-aeac-9c80b8a3a923
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a254668d-a2ff-4f90-ae47-f6704adf60b7
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8f2b5335-0643-4208-b968-74d09a907039
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c0345d99-16a2-45d7-9e3b-8f260b051565
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_59f5aef6-8208-4afa-af23-7d342012a95b

                            Cyber NestC
                            Cyber NestC
                            Cyber Nest
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #44

                            @Meowskulls67 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                            I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                            If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • D DotD

                              @Cyber-Nest I would like to have the Unity package for that avatar, please

                              Cyber NestC
                              Cyber NestC
                              Cyber Nest
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #45

                              @DotD The Unity package no but I can give you the files via drag and drop if you wish

                              You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                              I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                              If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                              D 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                                @DotD The Unity package no but I can give you the files via drag and drop if you wish

                                D
                                D
                                DotD
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #46

                                @Cyber-Nest "Please tkank you

                                Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D DotD

                                  @Cyber-Nest "Please tkank you

                                  Cyber NestC
                                  Cyber NestC
                                  Cyber Nest
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #47

                                  @DotD [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                                  I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                                  If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ZestaAstroZ
                                    ZestaAstroZ
                                    ZestaAstro
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #48

                                    Can you get this one please? Unity file is appreciated, thank you. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9921c983-7ea2-4a52-bde4-e34b6cc39213

                                    ZestaAstroZ 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ZestaAstroZ ZestaAstro

                                      Can you get this one please? Unity file is appreciated, thank you. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9921c983-7ea2-4a52-bde4-e34b6cc39213

                                      ZestaAstroZ
                                      ZestaAstroZ
                                      ZestaAstro
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #49

                                      ZestaAstro said:

                                      Can you get this one please? Unity file is appreciated, thank you. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9921c983-7ea2-4a52-bde4-e34b6cc39213

                                      If unity file isn’t possible that’s fine, I’ll take anything

                                      bankwruptB 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • kirowaterK
                                        kirowaterK
                                        kirowater
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #50

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_313bdf07-bdc2-47f1-a76e-d80d5e5e6191
                                        Can you rip and fix to unity package and tell me what body of the model is, I'm looking to import nsfw textures

                                        bankwruptB 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • NyctophobiaN
                                          NyctophobiaN
                                          Nyctophobia
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #51

                                          If you don't mind, can I have these two more avatars?
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fcda92a7-fe8e-4aac-8de3-28855024d628
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0bbb393e-c4a7-4a9f-ab40-13730b22843e

                                          bankwruptB 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular