Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. CLOSED - Rip Requests + Fixing (Avatars Only!)

CLOSED - Rip Requests + Fixing (Avatars Only!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrcarippingripfreeavatarrequestshelp
513 Posts 175 Posters 55.5k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • X
    X
    XnotCykoX
    wrote on last edited by
    #398

    I do have some i want ripped however im not on rn so i was wondering is there anyway to get the method by chance instead? Like on how u rip these etc

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • KitzeeeeeK
      KitzeeeeeK
      Kitzeeeee
      wrote on last edited by
      #399

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0358fec2-a26c-474d-866e-57bb19cb4f2f unity package please

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • meatersM
        meatersM
        meaters
        wrote on last edited by
        #400

        this ones public https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3b479765-4743-4fb1-96a9-36ba10eff5a3 and this is a different private ive been trying to get ahold of for months! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bb7970e1-fc59-4e2b-926c-cafd9934ad00 fixing what you can getahold of would be nice ❤ thank u so much

        always looking for star wars content! <3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • pogchampion_019P
          pogchampion_019P
          pogchampion_019
          wrote on last edited by
          #401

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2998727b-762f-4b43-acb3-db9e571d1fd9 Just the VRCA Please :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SommaaS
            SommaaS
            Sommaa
            wrote on last edited by
            #402

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3bd71138-b191-4aaa-b916-c1338b6fec81 this one as a unity package pleaseeee

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

              @dokidokisan Here's the Unity package, but I'll let @bankwrupt fix the avatar if they want ^^ 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

              dokidokisanD
              dokidokisanD
              dokidokisan
              wrote on last edited by
              #403

              Cyber-Nest Heyyooo thanks for the unity package ❤ it seems i can fix it myself by learning it 🙂 Good work out there!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • fØLLy.404F
                fØLLy.404F
                fØLLy.404
                wrote on last edited by fØLLy.404
                #404
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                  @giggleshitter300 You can send them to me via DM on ripperstore if you want

                  giggleshitter300G
                  giggleshitter300G
                  giggleshitter300
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #405

                  @Cyber-Nest I don't have a high enough reputation T-T

                  bankwruptB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • giggleshitter300G giggleshitter300

                    @Cyber-Nest I don't have a high enough reputation T-T

                    bankwruptB
                    bankwruptB
                    bankwrupt
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #406

                    @giggleshitter300 my discord is bkwrp

                    I have loads of requests on discord that I'm going through but send a request and I will get to you

                    I rip public and private avis just @ me

                    Want to show some love? you’re welcome to leave a tip on my ko-fi but no pressure at all!

                    giggleshitter300G 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ReddieBerrieR
                      ReddieBerrieR
                      ReddieBerrie
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #407

                      theres an avatar i really want but the creator doesnt give the files and uploads it onto the users account. im willing to buy it but im dying for a unity package for it, i was just wondering if thats possible b4 i buy it and ask for it to be ripped?

                      bankwruptB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ReddieBerrieR ReddieBerrie

                        theres an avatar i really want but the creator doesnt give the files and uploads it onto the users account. im willing to buy it but im dying for a unity package for it, i was just wondering if thats possible b4 i buy it and ask for it to be ripped?

                        bankwruptB
                        bankwruptB
                        bankwrupt
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #408

                        @ReddieBerrie Has anyone uploaded it or is there like a demo version they can upload?
                        Try before you buy kind of thing?

                        I rip public and private avis just @ me

                        Want to show some love? you’re welcome to leave a tip on my ko-fi but no pressure at all!

                        ReddieBerrieR 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • bankwruptB bankwrupt

                          @giggleshitter300 my discord is bkwrp

                          I have loads of requests on discord that I'm going through but send a request and I will get to you

                          giggleshitter300G
                          giggleshitter300G
                          giggleshitter300
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #409

                          @bankwrupt OMG TYSM GIMME ONE MINUTE

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • DEFNOTozolog1D
                            DEFNOTozolog1D
                            DEFNOTozolog1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #410

                            could you please rip these for me
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_78efa571-c34f-4ff8-9a89-674ce7619d44

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_89ec17dd-6a12-4a61-ac37-6bd70585061f

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • bankwruptB bankwrupt

                              @ReddieBerrie Has anyone uploaded it or is there like a demo version they can upload?
                              Try before you buy kind of thing?

                              ReddieBerrieR
                              ReddieBerrieR
                              ReddieBerrie
                              wrote on last edited by ReddieBerrie
                              #411

                              @bankwrupt theres a try b4 you wear, but it doesnt have everything on it i dont think, thats all. it has the toggle wheel for clothes but it says like (PAID ONLY) so if you could get through that maybe like im not sure lol but heres the link to her 🙂

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4ae7b16b-7eff-43ff-b344-a39012efca82

                              and like i said is that im willing to pay for her so it can be ripped to get unity files, i can make it public through the SDK other than that nothing else i can do, do
                              to the creator doing uploads only 😞

                              bankwruptB 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • 5676585
                                5676585
                                567658
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #412
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                                  @Goth_Queen 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

                                  Goth_QueenG
                                  Goth_QueenG
                                  Goth_Queen
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #413

                                  @Cyber-Nest tysm ❤

                                  I like all things furry, gothic, human, plus-sized, robots and BDSM anything. I'm really into vampires right now so~

                                  The biggest goth gooner ever! The thicker they are the better!

                                  18+ DM if you got any anything I might like. I will respond and REP is appreciated and given! (I kinda spam the rep/upvotes lol)

                                  was known as Goth_Cyber_Shooter I changed my name and user. :P

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  😊
                                  0
                                  • D
                                    D
                                    dragon96
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #414

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2843ed41-1a27-4f97-98c2-98e1541a1187 i found this cute chiffon avatar but its under a lock, i was wondering if you could rip it so i can remove the lock from it and remove the weird stuff

                                    Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • LadyCeresL
                                      LadyCeresL
                                      LadyCeres
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #415

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5ae637c1-3e4c-4c10-8bff-b5b244d95d00 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_60b1c21a-b613-40fd-be55-ef0a86c069cc https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4f9a649a-32cc-4f7e-a1cc-f5376d6404e9 Its just these spartan ones, whenever you get that chance please and thank you. I also often give avatars and gift them in the forum but never really got any back when I ask. This would make my day. Thank again.

                                      ʜɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱ.
                                      ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇꜱ
                                      ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ
                                      ᴅᴍꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ.
                                      ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ.

                                      Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • mommyzM
                                        mommyzM
                                        mommyz
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #416

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1a446e09-62d3-42d7-9e89-7f0edc2c7f9b
                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4998335f-a58a-42e6-9e6c-0aeeead47233
                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_645bd9ca-8bf3-4552-a6c4-b330cc17d919
                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_be656d8e-4cf6-4c23-b77e-ef29ab3be900

                                        Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • LadyCeresL LadyCeres

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5ae637c1-3e4c-4c10-8bff-b5b244d95d00 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_60b1c21a-b613-40fd-be55-ef0a86c069cc https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4f9a649a-32cc-4f7e-a1cc-f5376d6404e9 Its just these spartan ones, whenever you get that chance please and thank you. I also often give avatars and gift them in the forum but never really got any back when I ask. This would make my day. Thank again.

                                          Cyber NestC
                                          Cyber NestC
                                          Cyber Nest
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #417

                                          @LadyCeres [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                                          I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                                          If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                                          LadyCeresL GemiheresmellsG 2 Replies Last reply
                                          👑
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular