Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. CLOSED - Rip Requests + Fixing (Avatars Only!)

CLOSED - Rip Requests + Fixing (Avatars Only!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrcarippingripfreeavatarrequestshelp
513 Posts 175 Posters 55.7k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Anonymous92765A Anonymous92765

    Could i Get the unity packages (fixed) for these three possibly??
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_95406cfc-1137-4bd6-b7aa-f92e2959cd53
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2e4eeea0-f7eb-4876-b9f1-190c5d0f4d37
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_30790dfd-84d4-4983-9148-5bc71ba2de3d

    Cyber NestC
    Cyber NestC
    Cyber Nest
    wrote on last edited by
    #339

    @Anonymous92765 Here's the Unity package, but I'll let @bankwrupt fix the avatar if they want [register or login to view this hidden content]

    You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

    I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

    If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

    Anonymous92765A 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • AccountA Account
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      Cyber NestC
      Cyber NestC
      Cyber Nest
      wrote on last edited by
      #340

      @Account [register or login to view this hidden content]

      You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

      I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

      If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • CozyGlossC CozyGloss

        hiii! can you rip these
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a3ba5682-2fb0-48a0-9e8f-1e27f30bcdff
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3c3f28d4-bc0e-43f4-b971-2d8bf3dd9edb

        Cyber NestC
        Cyber NestC
        Cyber Nest
        wrote on last edited by
        #341

        @CozyGloss [register or login to view this hidden content]

        You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

        I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

        If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

        CozyGlossC 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Thisfufu69T Thisfufu69

          If its possible I would like to have the unitypackage and fix for this avatar
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1ab0f4ba-5cb0-4826-b60f-e43bd373e222

          Cyber NestC
          Cyber NestC
          Cyber Nest
          wrote on last edited by
          #342

          @Thisfufu69 [register or login to view this hidden content]

          You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

          I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

          If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ilovekitkatsI ilovekitkats

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_08c3bfd5-9232-45b9-ba58-6243979c3778
            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_de8322f2-3441-47a1-b63a-6daa208d0100

            Cyber NestC
            Cyber NestC
            Cyber Nest
            wrote on last edited by
            #343

            @ilovekitkats [register or login to view this hidden content]

            You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

            I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

            If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RATR RAT

              could you get this please :3
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1d9128cb-41e7-4e50-bd7d-d83c6bb4b8b6

              also are you able to rip private avatars?

              Cyber NestC
              Cyber NestC
              Cyber Nest
              wrote on last edited by
              #344

              @RAT [register or login to view this hidden content]

              You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

              I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

              If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Reason4BeingHereR Reason4BeingHere
                [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                Cyber NestC
                Cyber NestC
                Cyber Nest
                wrote on last edited by
                #345

                @Reason4BeingHere [register or login to view this hidden content]

                You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • hellokitty435H hellokitty435

                  could you rip this for me please, i know it's by a bad person but i really want it. and if a unity package if possible. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5ef388c8-a34d-4895-9b41-ddd75d71c2a6

                  Cyber NestC
                  Cyber NestC
                  Cyber Nest
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #346

                  @hellokitty435 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                  I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                  If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • shirayukinoaS shirayukinoa

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bb101e77-b75e-4c98-a1b7-11019a285f25

                    Cyber NestC
                    Cyber NestC
                    Cyber Nest
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #347

                    @shirayukinoa [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                    I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                    If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                      @CozyGloss [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      CozyGlossC
                      CozyGlossC
                      CozyGloss
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #348

                      @Cyber-Nest Thanks : D

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ShawkaaaS
                        ShawkaaaS
                        Shawkaaa
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #349

                        I have this one avatar I want to get ripped (https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c5b0bff7-1470-4302-bc73-08e45ebe6460)
                        If you can do and send it as a unity package that would be nice, but either one would be good!

                        Cyber NestC ShawkaaaS 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • PawyLemon8P
                          PawyLemon8P
                          PawyLemon8
                          wrote on last edited by PawyLemon8
                          #350

                          @cyber-nest https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ab785bc8-acc5-44f6-a067-fd500b87eb40 if a unity package if possible thk

                          Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                            @Anonymous92765 Here's the Unity package, but I'll let @bankwrupt fix the avatar if they want [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            Anonymous92765A
                            Anonymous92765A
                            Anonymous92765
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #351

                            @Cyber-Nest i appreciate it! thank you<3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • androA
                              androA
                              andro
                              wrote on last edited by andro
                              #352

                              if anyone would be so kindly as to get this one out in unity package,would really appreciate much thanks^^ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5892f0d9-51ad-43b7-a62b-92ad5b9662e8

                              file_e53450ad-dd86-4610-8995-2b8e40f803ba.png

                              VRChat_2026-04-05_03-37-51.665_2160x3840.png

                              Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ShawkaaaS Shawkaaa

                                I have this one avatar I want to get ripped (https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c5b0bff7-1470-4302-bc73-08e45ebe6460)
                                If you can do and send it as a unity package that would be nice, but either one would be good!

                                Cyber NestC
                                Cyber NestC
                                Cyber Nest
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #353

                                @Shawkaaa [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                                I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                                If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • PawyLemon8P PawyLemon8

                                  @cyber-nest https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ab785bc8-acc5-44f6-a067-fd500b87eb40 if a unity package if possible thk

                                  Cyber NestC
                                  Cyber NestC
                                  Cyber Nest
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #354

                                  @PawyLemon8 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                                  I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                                  If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • androA andro

                                    if anyone would be so kindly as to get this one out in unity package,would really appreciate much thanks^^ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5892f0d9-51ad-43b7-a62b-92ad5b9662e8

                                    file_e53450ad-dd86-4610-8995-2b8e40f803ba.png

                                    VRChat_2026-04-05_03-37-51.665_2160x3840.png

                                    Cyber NestC
                                    Cyber NestC
                                    Cyber Nest
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #355

                                    @andro [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                                    I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                                    If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                                    P androA 2 Replies Last reply
                                    3
                                    • entitledE
                                      entitledE
                                      entitled
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #356

                                      i dont ask for rips often but id love to have this avi if possible ;-; https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_083b7cae-fee0-4120-9f8c-57053280c1aa

                                      Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                                        @andro [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        P
                                        P
                                        pogchampgod
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #357

                                        @Cyber-Nest https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_80f5c8a1-4bf9-49a5-9451-4dffd5658e33 can you grab this one for me

                                        Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                                          @andro [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          androA
                                          androA
                                          andro
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #358

                                          @Cyber-Nest thank you!!! 😊

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular