Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. CLOSED - Rip Requests + Fixing (Avatars Only!)

CLOSED - Rip Requests + Fixing (Avatars Only!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrcarippingripfreeavatarrequestshelp
513 Posts 175 Posters 55.8k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NebulafangN
    NebulafangN
    Nebulafang
    wrote on last edited by Nebulafang
    #292

    @cyber-nest @baHi Can you help me with riping and fixing this avatar plsss, shaders and physbones work, expressions menu does not work. I want to fix expressions menu and toogles: [register or login to view this hidden content]

    NebulafangN Cyber NestC bankwruptB 4 Replies Last reply
    0
    • NebulafangN Nebulafang

      @cyber-nest @baHi Can you help me with riping and fixing this avatar plsss, shaders and physbones work, expressions menu does not work. I want to fix expressions menu and toogles: [register or login to view this hidden content]

      NebulafangN
      NebulafangN
      Nebulafang
      wrote on last edited by
      #293

      There is a post of the avatar but the toogles, clothes and many options doesnt work: [register or login to view this hidden content]

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • NebulafangN Nebulafang

        @cyber-nest @baHi Can you help me with riping and fixing this avatar plsss, shaders and physbones work, expressions menu does not work. I want to fix expressions menu and toogles: [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Cyber NestC
        Cyber NestC
        Cyber Nest
        wrote on last edited by
        #294

        @Pandacamarena hi, you have to do them again by yourself because assetripper breaks them

        You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

        I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

        If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

        1 Reply Last reply
        😧
        0
        • DEFNOTozolog1D
          DEFNOTozolog1D
          DEFNOTozolog1
          wrote on last edited by DEFNOTozolog1
          #295

          could you possibly rip thisfor me?
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2be067c6-8408-4610-8731-06a724f73257

          Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NebulafangN Nebulafang

            @cyber-nest @baHi Can you help me with riping and fixing this avatar plsss, shaders and physbones work, expressions menu does not work. I want to fix expressions menu and toogles: [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Cyber NestC
            Cyber NestC
            Cyber Nest
            wrote on last edited by
            #296

            @Pandacamarena and right now there's not much I can do to fix it sorry

            You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

            I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

            If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

            NebulafangN 1 Reply Last reply
            😧
            1
            • DEFNOTozolog1D DEFNOTozolog1

              could you possibly rip thisfor me?
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2be067c6-8408-4610-8731-06a724f73257

              Cyber NestC
              Cyber NestC
              Cyber Nest
              wrote on last edited by
              #297

              @DEFNOTozolog1 [register or login to view this hidden content] & [register or login to view this hidden content]

              You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

              I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

              If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

              DEFNOTozolog1D 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                @DEFNOTozolog1 [register or login to view this hidden content] & [register or login to view this hidden content]

                DEFNOTozolog1D
                DEFNOTozolog1D
                DEFNOTozolog1
                wrote on last edited by
                #298

                @Cyber-Nest Thank you 😄

                1 Reply Last reply
                😊
                0
                • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                  @Pandacamarena and right now there's not much I can do to fix it sorry

                  NebulafangN
                  NebulafangN
                  Nebulafang
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #299

                  @Cyber-Nest Okay thank you anyway 🙂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                    @onionking Hi, as I say in my bio, I can provide Unity packages but I don't repair avatars ^^ 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

                    the_pierrot simpT
                    the_pierrot simpT
                    the_pierrot simp
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #300

                    @Cyber-Nest can u put it in differ link this one not working

                    Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • the_pierrot simpT the_pierrot simp

                      @Cyber-Nest can u put it in differ link this one not working

                      Cyber NestC
                      Cyber NestC
                      Cyber Nest
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #301

                      @onionking [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                      I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                      If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • L
                        L
                        LegoMixels42
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #302

                        Could you possibly rip this one please?

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_530aec20-bdd1-4021-b166-72fa2b6c8e26

                        Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • vrc_repoV
                          vrc_repoV
                          vrc_repo
                          wrote on last edited by vrc_repo
                          #303

                          Unity package please
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_655cb812-edc6-42f3-8d2e-1b21fcf5a7ee
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2dd81110-0006-4af1-b803-0ee0e9f04135

                          Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FilferinipapiniF
                            FilferinipapiniF
                            Filferinipapini
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #304

                            hello again, can you rip those avis? (trying to do my roblox avatar) thanks in advance:
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_300f3b2e-f56b-4aa1-b45c-bd6162ba3876
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e271f1f4-b94a-4125-9927-b994532565bd

                            SMASHing stuff

                            Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Night0606N
                              Night0606N
                              Night0606
                              wrote on last edited by Night0606
                              #305

                              @Cyber-Nest Bonsoir Pourrai-je avoir ces avatars, s'il te plaît? merci d'avance c'est gentil de faire ce que tu fait pour les gents je t'en suis très reconnaissante^^ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c604265c-11bf-4fcc-b032-faf0b3fad5a1 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5f145b9f-7141-4a82-82c3-23c8b1d773bd

                              Cyber NestC 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • L LegoMixels42

                                Could you possibly rip this one please?

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_530aec20-bdd1-4021-b166-72fa2b6c8e26

                                Cyber NestC
                                Cyber NestC
                                Cyber Nest
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #306

                                @LegoMixels42 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                                I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                                If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                                L 1 Reply Last reply
                                ❤
                                1
                                • vrc_repoV vrc_repo

                                  Unity package please
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_655cb812-edc6-42f3-8d2e-1b21fcf5a7ee
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2dd81110-0006-4af1-b803-0ee0e9f04135

                                  Cyber NestC
                                  Cyber NestC
                                  Cyber Nest
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #307

                                  @ripton [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                                  I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                                  If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • FilferinipapiniF Filferinipapini

                                    hello again, can you rip those avis? (trying to do my roblox avatar) thanks in advance:
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_300f3b2e-f56b-4aa1-b45c-bd6162ba3876
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e271f1f4-b94a-4125-9927-b994532565bd

                                    Cyber NestC
                                    Cyber NestC
                                    Cyber Nest
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #308

                                    @Filferinipapini [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                                    I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                                    If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Night0606N Night0606

                                      @Cyber-Nest Bonsoir Pourrai-je avoir ces avatars, s'il te plaît? merci d'avance c'est gentil de faire ce que tu fait pour les gents je t'en suis très reconnaissante^^ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c604265c-11bf-4fcc-b032-faf0b3fad5a1 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5f145b9f-7141-4a82-82c3-23c8b1d773bd

                                      Cyber NestC
                                      Cyber NestC
                                      Cyber Nest
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #309

                                      @Night0606 avec plaisir ^^ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      You have a ripping request or a question? Feel free to mention me!

                                      I provide .unitypackage files on request, but keep in mind: they are not fixed — provided as-is, with no guarantee they will work out of the box.

                                      If you like what I do, feel free to upvote ^^ ❤️

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • micaraM
                                        micaraM
                                        micara
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #310

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        unity packages please!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Cyber NestC Cyber Nest

                                          @LegoMixels42 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          L
                                          L
                                          LegoMixels42
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #311

                                          @Cyber-Nest tysm!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular