[Found] 星野みゆ ♡ Miyu / Miikutea Customizable Chibi VTuber V2
-
I HAVE !!
@AyaneTrixie I Can trade you a moogle stream pet if youre interested! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1499678944/cute-animated-ff-moogle-stream-pet-all
-
Yess
-
bump, this is cute. I only have the chibi example study file but them
-
Yess
This post is deleted! -
-
was this ever posted? I love this little chibi
-
was this ever posted? I love this little chibi
-
@bugboy YOU ARE THE BEST! tysm!
-
@bugboy can you reupload it again please?
-
@bugboy can you reupload it again please?
-
@bugboy Thank you so much!

-
-
@bugboy hi sorry can you reupload again I'm looking for Miikutea_ chibi models if you have both versions would be MUCH MUCH appreciated

-
Man it’s broken fffsss
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login