Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: オリジナル3Dモデル『りる』(Original 3D Model RIRU - 8062861)

Gift: オリジナル3Dモデル『りる』(Original 3D Model RIRU - 8062861)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothmodeldog girlbooth avatarsbooth base
16 Posts 12 Posters 9.0k Views 28 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • puppygfP
    puppygfP
    puppygf
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Image

    🦴BL | [register or login to view this hidden content]

    milltina, kumaly and mayo. my beloveds <3

    1 Reply Last reply
    👑 🤷
    27
    • I
      I
      IanMoone
      wrote on last edited by IanMoone
      #2

      Already Shared here 😐

      https://forum.ripper.store/post/1644154

      puppygfP 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • I IanMoone

        Already Shared here 😐

        https://forum.ripper.store/post/1644154

        puppygfP
        puppygfP
        puppygf
        wrote on last edited by puppygf
        #3

        @IanMoone sobbing I didn't see that :c I just bought her. I tried looking up the link on here and got no results

        milltina, kumaly and mayo. my beloveds <3

        МинтиМ rurunelove510R 2 Replies Last reply
        💗
        4
        • evelifthrasirE
          evelifthrasirE
          evelifthrasir
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          thanks!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • puppygfP puppygf

            @IanMoone sobbing I didn't see that :c I just bought her. I tried looking up the link on here and got no results

            МинтиМ
            МинтиМ
            Минти
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @puppygf use booth numbers and search in titles and posts next time

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • puppygfP puppygf

              @IanMoone sobbing I didn't see that :c I just bought her. I tried looking up the link on here and got no results

              rurunelove510R
              rurunelove510R
              rurunelove510
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @puppygf you’re good! This way we can secure backups and updates more!

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • NyahahaN
                NyahahaN
                Nyahaha
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Hope someone share the riru Pack 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 円 𝑶𝑭𝑭🐺 Riru Package 🐺https://lucavr.booth.pm/items/8094564

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S stum727 referenced this topic on
                • ilovedoom2ctfI
                  ilovedoom2ctfI
                  ilovedoom2ctf
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  i'm really bout to get yo pickle chin headass boi.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  💓
                  0
                  • lalal44L
                    lalal44L
                    lalal44
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    got any clothes or texture for make up ?

                    Milfy, chocolat, milk-re and cute Avis main
                    i got riru from gift but nobody loves riru ;-;
                    Kaguyahooooooooo

                    puppygfP 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • lalal44L lalal44

                      got any clothes or texture for make up ?

                      puppygfP
                      puppygfP
                      puppygf
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @lalal44 I wish, hoping someone shares things for her soon

                      milltina, kumaly and mayo. my beloveds <3

                      lalal44L 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • puppygfP puppygf

                        @lalal44 I wish, hoping someone shares things for her soon

                        lalal44L
                        lalal44L
                        lalal44
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @puppygf almost all of fullset got update to add riru so i'm waiting for them to update for riru outfits and hair

                        Milfy, chocolat, milk-re and cute Avis main
                        i got riru from gift but nobody loves riru ;-;
                        Kaguyahooooooooo

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • K
                          K
                          korekore12345678
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          ty~!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BrokecursorB
                            BrokecursorB
                            Brokecursor
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            That was quick, thanks for the gift.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • shavingS
                              shavingS
                              shaving
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              😅

                              @ for update

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • tax manT
                                tax manT
                                tax man
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Tysm the other link is down so you came in cluch

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • shavingS
                                  shavingS
                                  shaving
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  v1.01 good luck
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  prev version + mochi profile archive: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1644154

                                  @ for update

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  😘
                                  16
                                  • shavingS shaving referenced this topic on
                                  • Z Zero-one-zero referenced this topic on

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular