Gift: Hair Emission for 🐶 Original 3D model "Hikarun"
-
So today I decided to work on Hikarun and I wanted a Hair EMISSION, looked on booth and I COULDN'T FIND ONE.
.
.
So outa Pure Boredom during Lecture I started to make my own Hair Emission for Hikarun.
.
.
"Ah it won't take long probably only like what 2 hours."
.
.
I started at 1:30pm ish to 12:46am yeah 11 hours it took for me to hand make it cause I'm stupid im sure there is a faster way but this is the way I know so here you go enjoy
.
.
This emission is HAND MADE OKAY SO ITS NOT PERFECT THEY WILL BE MISS ALIGNED STUFF BETWEEN THE 2 SIDES OF THE HAIR.
.
.
idc if you like it Great if you don't well you didn't invest much besides opening unity and trying it out
.
.
I like Hair emissions with Audio link i think it just adds abit moreHes a gif preview


Download
PS there is actually one im a idiot. wasted my time making one what a dumb arse i am.
Actually nah i kinda like mine better tho -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
