Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF ; BloodBath by Jellay bellay

LF ; BloodBath by Jellay bellay

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
robloxjellay bellayp2u
17 Posts 8 Posters 666 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H
    H
    Hypin
    wrote on last edited by Hypin
    #2

    Where did you get this picture? Do you have any useful Info that could help us find it

    mamasitoM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • H Hypin

      Where did you get this picture? Do you have any useful Info that could help us find it

      mamasitoM
      mamasitoM
      mamasito
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Hypin I took the photo from the author's Discord server from the post about the sale. What other information might be useful?

      H 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mamasitoM mamasito

        @Hypin I took the photo from the author's Discord server from the post about the sale. What other information might be useful?

        H
        H
        Hypin
        wrote on last edited by Hypin
        #4

        @spacewww I looked up the author's name you left in the title and found nothing, is there a place I can find said Discord

        mamasitoM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • H Hypin

          @spacewww I looked up the author's name you left in the title and found nothing, is there a place I can find said Discord

          mamasitoM
          mamasitoM
          mamasito
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Hypin https://discord.gg/GTUnb6hmZ

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bicor_nB
            bicor_nB
            bicor_n
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            this avi would have to be ripped, since its upload only

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E
              E
              elias_magnus
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • bicor_nB
                bicor_nB
                bicor_n
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • H
                  H
                  Hypin
                  wrote on last edited by Hypin
                  #9

                  I FOUND IT, and don't worry I'm not gunna gate keep

                  2stabwounds2 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • H
                    H
                    Hypin
                    wrote on last edited by Hypin
                    #10

                    I made two .blend files one with empties and one without because I have no idea how to make a vrc avatar

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    edit: pls let me know if something is wrong

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • H Hypin

                      I FOUND IT, and don't worry I'm not gunna gate keep

                      2stabwounds2
                      2stabwounds2
                      2stabwounds
                      wrote on last edited by 2stabwounds
                      #11

                      @Hypin do you have the vrca? (i do NOT feel like doing all the toggles myself)

                      upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆
                      DM TO TRADE, LF ROBLOX RELATED PRIVATES & PERSONALS !!! i have a bunch of my own to trade in return,,

                      H 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • HONSEH
                        HONSEH
                        HONSE
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        The image won’t load can someone please send what it looks like

                        munching on grass
                        ANTI GATEKEEPING! you look STUPID

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds

                          @Hypin do you have the vrca? (i do NOT feel like doing all the toggles myself)

                          H
                          H
                          Hypin
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @2stabwounds I updated it, [register or login to view this hidden content] it should be there, it doesn't look like a vrca but it seems to function the same

                          2stabwounds2 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • H Hypin

                            @2stabwounds I updated it, [register or login to view this hidden content] it should be there, it doesn't look like a vrca but it seems to function the same

                            2stabwounds2
                            2stabwounds2
                            2stabwounds
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @Hypin the reason i specifically want a vrca file is bc i can hotswap it easy but ok

                            upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆
                            DM TO TRADE, LF ROBLOX RELATED PRIVATES & PERSONALS !!! i have a bunch of my own to trade in return,,

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • evildoerE
                              evildoerE
                              evildoer
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3429728c-30b7-452d-a639-9b23c28d2c7f not how it was originally set up, sorry

                              shshlayS 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • evildoerE evildoer

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3429728c-30b7-452d-a639-9b23c28d2c7f not how it was originally set up, sorry

                                shshlayS
                                shshlayS
                                shshlay
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @evildoer damn, it was removed

                                Consider bumping and giving rep !! I love you all !! Drink water !!

                                evildoerE 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • shshlayS shshlay

                                  @evildoer damn, it was removed

                                  evildoerE
                                  evildoerE
                                  evildoer
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @shshlay it was? so sorry i will look into that.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular