Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: Stray China [Yoi] (ストレイチャイナ・宵) version 1.01 for Manuka, Lapwing, Grus, Shinano

Gift: Stray China [Yoi] (ストレイチャイナ・宵) version 1.01 for Manuka, Lapwing, Grus, Shinano

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
manukamanuka clotheslapwinggrusshinanochinese
5 Posts 5 Posters 2.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • whaleW
    whaleW
    whale
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have bought this cute Chinese-style casual outfit for Manuka et al. If there are any issues, do mention me.
    d4eebc89-3c66-4857-b861-3717f68812fc_base_resized.jpg
    |Booth Link|[register or login to view this hidden content]|

    1 Reply Last reply
    28
    • M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thank you for sharing!

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • 1MeowMix11
        1MeowMix11
        1MeowMix1
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        thank you for sharing ❤

        "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

        Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • YukineY
          YukineY
          Yukine
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          thank

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • sickseedsS
            sickseedsS
            sickseeds
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thank you very much! ❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular