Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: personal avis of rukirei and sleepylulu

LF: personal avis of rukirei and sleepylulu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
avatarpersonallooking fornsfwcute
67 Posts 35 Posters 3.8k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • m0thkissedM
    m0thkissedM
    m0thkissed
    wrote last edited by
    #58

    bump bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • m0thkissedM
      m0thkissedM
      m0thkissed
      wrote last edited by
      #59

      bumpp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DAEDRICswat
        wrote last edited by
        #60

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Bvnny_3554B
          Bvnny_3554B
          Bvnny_3554
          wrote last edited by
          #61

          Bump

          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⢲⡄⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡞⠀⠀⡇⠀⢀⡴⠋⠁⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠁⠀⠀⡇⣠⠟⠀⠀⠀⣼⣠⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⢠⢤⡿⠃⣀⠀⢀⡞⠉⠁⠀⠀⠈⠙⠶⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣻⣰⡏⣼⢁⡴⠋⣰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠋⠉⠁⠀⠙⠁⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡈⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⣼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣧⡾⠁⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⣹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠁⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⢰⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⢻⡇⣀⡀⠀⠺⣿⠇⠀⣀⣤⣄⣀⣠⣬⣥⣤⠾⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠓⠂⠤⠤⠖⠊⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • sackivtS
            sackivtS
            sackivt
            wrote last edited by
            #62

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • weepingangelW weepingangel

              a475aba2-c62b-45b0-934d-da19494c129b-image.jpeg

              what i got done so far

              N
              N
              nyxlinggg
              wrote last edited by
              #63

              @weepingangel AYO! I MADE THIS AVATAR!!! It was NOT supposed to be leaked because I made it for some friend. Where did you get this bruh?

              weepingangelW 1 Reply Last reply
              -4
              • N nyxlinggg

                @weepingangel AYO! I MADE THIS AVATAR!!! It was NOT supposed to be leaked because I made it for some friend. Where did you get this bruh?

                weepingangelW
                weepingangelW
                weepingangel
                wrote last edited by
                #64

                @nyxlinggg i was given permission to rip it from someone else and fix it, sleepylulu actually made the avatar but this is ripperstore so i'm not really not sure what you'd expect.

                N 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • weepingangelW weepingangel

                  @nyxlinggg i was given permission to rip it from someone else and fix it, sleepylulu actually made the avatar but this is ripperstore so i'm not really not sure what you'd expect.

                  N
                  N
                  nyxlinggg
                  wrote last edited by
                  #65

                  @weepingangel No, lulu did not made that avatar lol I still have the original project of this and all the steps. I know this is ripperstore, but it is an avatar I made for A FRIEND, I didnt earn a cent ( instead I bought the assets ) I was going through health problems and she helped me, so I made it for her to thanks her. Thats why it was not supposed to be leaked, because it was for a friend, and if she gave it to someone, shes not as close to me as a I thought. So thats why I'm asking where did you get this, if she sent it to you, i'm just going to ask why she leaked it if it was a gift from heart

                  N weepingangelW 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • N nyxlinggg

                    @weepingangel No, lulu did not made that avatar lol I still have the original project of this and all the steps. I know this is ripperstore, but it is an avatar I made for A FRIEND, I didnt earn a cent ( instead I bought the assets ) I was going through health problems and she helped me, so I made it for her to thanks her. Thats why it was not supposed to be leaked, because it was for a friend, and if she gave it to someone, shes not as close to me as a I thought. So thats why I'm asking where did you get this, if she sent it to you, i'm just going to ask why she leaked it if it was a gift from heart

                    N
                    N
                    nyxlinggg
                    wrote last edited by
                    #66

                    But whatever... Sadly it already happened. I just got sad that my friend probably betrayed me. Dw, thank you for the reply tho

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • N nyxlinggg

                      @weepingangel No, lulu did not made that avatar lol I still have the original project of this and all the steps. I know this is ripperstore, but it is an avatar I made for A FRIEND, I didnt earn a cent ( instead I bought the assets ) I was going through health problems and she helped me, so I made it for her to thanks her. Thats why it was not supposed to be leaked, because it was for a friend, and if she gave it to someone, shes not as close to me as a I thought. So thats why I'm asking where did you get this, if she sent it to you, i'm just going to ask why she leaked it if it was a gift from heart

                      weepingangelW
                      weepingangelW
                      weepingangel
                      wrote last edited by
                      #67

                      @nyxlinggg again someone let me rip it off of them and fix it and post it here.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular