Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. LF: [ Velle / ヴェール Megathread ]

LF: [ Velle / ヴェール Megathread ]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
velleboothmegathreadoutfits
123 Posts 54 Posters 101.4k Views 126 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    Erwin
    wrote on last edited by
    #89

    Bumpyy

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L
      L
      Lynn
      wrote on last edited by
      #90

      [7アバター対応] Crop+Shorts / CropShorts Velle
      https://booth.pm/en/items/4657432
      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      (only Velle)
      @pompon

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • P
        P
        PaxShane
        wrote on last edited by
        #91

        Does anyone know why in blender the model comes out purple? I tried using better fbx import but it is always purple....

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P PaxShane

          Does anyone know why in blender the model comes out purple? I tried using better fbx import but it is always purple....

          M
          M
          macrats
          wrote on last edited by
          #92

          @PaxShane delete the emission texture

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • louisa.unoL
            louisa.unoL
            louisa.uno
            wrote on last edited by
            #93

            Made a dump post for the VELLE assets so that they can be downloaded faster/without that much searching https://forum.ripper.store/post/216831

            Contact me for support and more (lookup my Linktree, I'm slower to answer DMs here). Uptime monitor of my files: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/loRANfO67n If a link is down without an outage please contact me asap. If you’d like to post something anonymously (/on my behalf), simply send me a direct message, and I’ll handle it for you.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • ecsdeeE ecsdee

              Wet Shirt & Bikini
              https://booth.pm/en/items/5021202
              🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

              Natsuname
              https://booth.pm/en/items/5026290
              🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

              Cyber Bikini Armor
              https://booth.pm/en/items/4889895
              🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

              meowM
              meowM
              meow
              wrote on last edited by
              #94

              @ecsdee wetshirt not working ><

              ecsdeeE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • meowM meow

                @ecsdee wetshirt not working ><

                ecsdeeE
                ecsdeeE
                ecsdee
                wrote on last edited by ecsdee
                #95

                @meow It should work, I used it before. And I'm not the creator of that asset

                Velle Asset Archive

                louisa.unoL 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ecsdeeE ecsdee

                  @meow It should work, I used it before. And I'm not the creator of that asset

                  louisa.unoL
                  louisa.unoL
                  louisa.uno
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #96

                  @ecsdee How did you put it on the avatar? The shirt doesn't move for me with the breasts at least.

                  Contact me for support and more (lookup my Linktree, I'm slower to answer DMs here). Uptime monitor of my files: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/loRANfO67n If a link is down without an outage please contact me asap. If you’d like to post something anonymously (/on my behalf), simply send me a direct message, and I’ll handle it for you.

                  ecsdeeE 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • louisa.unoL louisa.uno

                    @ecsdee How did you put it on the avatar? The shirt doesn't move for me with the breasts at least.

                    ecsdeeE
                    ecsdeeE
                    ecsdee
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #97

                    @Louis_45 Ah right, the prefab is scuffed, It's missing a lot of bones. I fixed it by adding gameobjects that act as fake bones so the armature link can properly merge the bones (I use VRCFury)
                    I just added my prefab to the same zip in my dump. Check it out
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Velle Asset Archive

                    louisa.unoL 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ecsdeeE ecsdee

                      @Louis_45 Ah right, the prefab is scuffed, It's missing a lot of bones. I fixed it by adding gameobjects that act as fake bones so the armature link can properly merge the bones (I use VRCFury)
                      I just added my prefab to the same zip in my dump. Check it out
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      louisa.unoL
                      louisa.unoL
                      louisa.uno
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #98

                      @ecsdee Added it to the dump as well if thats fine with you. Added credits by including your username in the filename.
                      c9ec60fe-6e48-4e51-af19-08ee0ca88040-image.png

                      Contact me for support and more (lookup my Linktree, I'm slower to answer DMs here). Uptime monitor of my files: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/loRANfO67n If a link is down without an outage please contact me asap. If you’d like to post something anonymously (/on my behalf), simply send me a direct message, and I’ll handle it for you.

                      ecsdeeE 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • louisa.unoL louisa.uno

                        @ecsdee Added it to the dump as well if thats fine with you. Added credits by including your username in the filename.
                        c9ec60fe-6e48-4e51-af19-08ee0ca88040-image.png

                        ecsdeeE
                        ecsdeeE
                        ecsdee
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #99

                        @Louis_45 Yeah you can copy / add anything from it

                        Velle Asset Archive

                        louisa.unoL 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ecsdeeE ecsdee

                          @Louis_45 Yeah you can copy / add anything from it

                          louisa.unoL
                          louisa.unoL
                          louisa.uno
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #100

                          @ecsdee Already did add everything yesterday.

                          Contact me for support and more (lookup my Linktree, I'm slower to answer DMs here). Uptime monitor of my files: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/loRANfO67n If a link is down without an outage please contact me asap. If you’d like to post something anonymously (/on my behalf), simply send me a direct message, and I’ll handle it for you.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • rinobuR
                            rinobuR
                            rinobu
                            wrote on last edited by rinobu
                            #101

                            does any one have version 1.1 of https://booth.pm/en/items/4889895
                            cuse the 1.0 doesnt have the bottom bikini thic blend shape

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ecsdeeE ecsdee

                              I made a dump with all of the assets here and some others that aren't shared here, I will keep updating it whenever I get new assets
                              🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                              rinobuR
                              rinobuR
                              rinobu
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #102

                              @ecsdee are you able to add the up dated version 1.1 of the cyber bikini armor

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • M
                                M
                                Mastema
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #103

                                Bikini armor 1.1
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • rinobuR
                                  rinobuR
                                  rinobu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #104

                                  you are a legend

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ΔbiΔ
                                    ΔbiΔ
                                    Δbi
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #105

                                    uhh... its stopped?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • KJTAXI1974K
                                      KJTAXI1974K
                                      KJTAXI1974
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #106

                                      https://booth.pm/en/items/4904012
                                      https://booth.pm/en/items/5838970
                                      In need of these if anyone got it!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Dragon NutsD
                                        Dragon NutsD
                                        Dragon Nuts
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #107

                                        https://booth.pm/en/items/5892721 looking for this

                                        I like chicks with dicks

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • boyo1B
                                          boyo1B
                                          boyo1
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #108

                                          https://mammamarcy354.gumroad.com/l/lrebf?layout=profile Looking for this!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular