Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. LF: [ Velle / ヴェール Megathread ]

LF: [ Velle / ヴェール Megathread ]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
velleboothmegathreadoutfits
123 Posts 54 Posters 101.5k Views 126 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • meowM meow

    @ecsdee wetshirt not working ><

    ecsdeeE
    ecsdeeE
    ecsdee
    wrote on last edited by ecsdee
    #95

    @meow It should work, I used it before. And I'm not the creator of that asset

    Velle Asset Archive

    louisa.unoL 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ecsdeeE ecsdee

      @meow It should work, I used it before. And I'm not the creator of that asset

      louisa.unoL
      louisa.unoL
      louisa.uno
      wrote on last edited by
      #96

      @ecsdee How did you put it on the avatar? The shirt doesn't move for me with the breasts at least.

      Contact me for support and more (lookup my Linktree, I'm slower to answer DMs here). Uptime monitor of my files: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/loRANfO67n If a link is down without an outage please contact me asap. If you’d like to post something anonymously (/on my behalf), simply send me a direct message, and I’ll handle it for you.

      ecsdeeE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • louisa.unoL louisa.uno

        @ecsdee How did you put it on the avatar? The shirt doesn't move for me with the breasts at least.

        ecsdeeE
        ecsdeeE
        ecsdee
        wrote on last edited by
        #97

        @Louis_45 Ah right, the prefab is scuffed, It's missing a lot of bones. I fixed it by adding gameobjects that act as fake bones so the armature link can properly merge the bones (I use VRCFury)
        I just added my prefab to the same zip in my dump. Check it out
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Velle Asset Archive

        louisa.unoL 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ecsdeeE ecsdee

          @Louis_45 Ah right, the prefab is scuffed, It's missing a lot of bones. I fixed it by adding gameobjects that act as fake bones so the armature link can properly merge the bones (I use VRCFury)
          I just added my prefab to the same zip in my dump. Check it out
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          louisa.unoL
          louisa.unoL
          louisa.uno
          wrote on last edited by
          #98

          @ecsdee Added it to the dump as well if thats fine with you. Added credits by including your username in the filename.
          c9ec60fe-6e48-4e51-af19-08ee0ca88040-image.png

          Contact me for support and more (lookup my Linktree, I'm slower to answer DMs here). Uptime monitor of my files: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/loRANfO67n If a link is down without an outage please contact me asap. If you’d like to post something anonymously (/on my behalf), simply send me a direct message, and I’ll handle it for you.

          ecsdeeE 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • louisa.unoL louisa.uno

            @ecsdee Added it to the dump as well if thats fine with you. Added credits by including your username in the filename.
            c9ec60fe-6e48-4e51-af19-08ee0ca88040-image.png

            ecsdeeE
            ecsdeeE
            ecsdee
            wrote on last edited by
            #99

            @Louis_45 Yeah you can copy / add anything from it

            Velle Asset Archive

            louisa.unoL 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ecsdeeE ecsdee

              @Louis_45 Yeah you can copy / add anything from it

              louisa.unoL
              louisa.unoL
              louisa.uno
              wrote on last edited by
              #100

              @ecsdee Already did add everything yesterday.

              Contact me for support and more (lookup my Linktree, I'm slower to answer DMs here). Uptime monitor of my files: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/loRANfO67n If a link is down without an outage please contact me asap. If you’d like to post something anonymously (/on my behalf), simply send me a direct message, and I’ll handle it for you.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • rinobuR
                rinobuR
                rinobu
                wrote on last edited by rinobu
                #101

                does any one have version 1.1 of https://booth.pm/en/items/4889895
                cuse the 1.0 doesnt have the bottom bikini thic blend shape

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ecsdeeE ecsdee

                  I made a dump with all of the assets here and some others that aren't shared here, I will keep updating it whenever I get new assets
                  🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                  rinobuR
                  rinobuR
                  rinobu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #102

                  @ecsdee are you able to add the up dated version 1.1 of the cyber bikini armor

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    Mastema
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #103

                    Bikini armor 1.1
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • rinobuR
                      rinobuR
                      rinobu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #104

                      you are a legend

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ΔbiΔ
                        ΔbiΔ
                        Δbi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #105

                        uhh... its stopped?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • KJTAXI1974K
                          KJTAXI1974K
                          KJTAXI1974
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #106

                          https://booth.pm/en/items/4904012
                          https://booth.pm/en/items/5838970
                          In need of these if anyone got it!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Dragon NutsD
                            Dragon NutsD
                            Dragon Nuts
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #107

                            https://booth.pm/en/items/5892721 looking for this

                            I like chicks with dicks

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • boyo1B
                              boyo1B
                              boyo1
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #108

                              https://mammamarcy354.gumroad.com/l/lrebf?layout=profile Looking for this!!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • burgerbutcoldB
                                burgerbutcoldB
                                burgerbutcold
                                wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
                                #109

                                Anyone have the pants to the BECKENZI sweater outfit thing? (nvm found it)

                                port price: $35
                                don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ecsdeeE ecsdee

                                  I made a dump with all of the assets here and some others that aren't shared here, I will keep updating it whenever I get new assets
                                  🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                                  V
                                  V
                                  vitaH
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #110

                                  @ecsdee I have echo's velle face tracking, how can i contact you to get it in the drive?

                                  aGF2ZWFsb3ZlbHlkYXk=

                                  ecsdeeE 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • V vitaH

                                    @ecsdee I have echo's velle face tracking, how can i contact you to get it in the drive?

                                    ecsdeeE
                                    ecsdeeE
                                    ecsdee
                                    wrote on last edited by ecsdee
                                    #111

                                    @vitaH I already added version 2.02 to my dump (in Part 2 - Misc) a while ago, if you have a newer version just DM me a link

                                    Velle Asset Archive

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ecsdeeE ecsdee
                                      • Crop+Shorts

                                      https://booth.pm/en/items/4657432

                                      🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                                      • Straight Jacket

                                      https://booth.pm/en/items/5097777

                                      🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                                      • Atlas MK3 Fullset (for Velle too)

                                      https://booth.pm/en/items/5127682

                                      🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                                      • Sleep Shirt

                                      https://booth.pm/en/items/5183041

                                      🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                                      • Makeup Textures

                                      https://booth.pm/en/items/5028051

                                      🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                                      DJ_AngelD
                                      DJ_AngelD
                                      DJ_Angel
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #112

                                      @ecsdee Hey could you send the link to the atlas arm again ???

                                      ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • DJ_AngelD DJ_Angel

                                        @ecsdee Hey could you send the link to the atlas arm again ???

                                        ?
                                        ?
                                        A Former User
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #113

                                        @DJ_Angel
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • MisuM Misu

                                          https://booth.pm/en/items/5014811
                                          🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

                                          I
                                          I
                                          ikunkun
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #114

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                          First time for me to share the file here, this is the new one, I did not find the new uploader so I buy it.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular