GIFT: A bunch of models I have!
-
Hello! I went on a splurge not too long ago and I bought a bunch of these models! Some people in other megathreads were looking so I just went and uploaded them here. The name is slime tutorial just in case
I might decide to upload this periodically if I do find more models I bought, support these creators if you can otherwise feel free to just use them
please let me know if there are issues!
The models are all as follows (with credits):
https://fothifo.booth.pm/items/6760126 (ふぉてぃふぉ)
https://taotaoshop.booth.pm/items/5646546 (TaoTaoShop)
https://spotlightclubvt.booth.pm/items/6424967 (Spotlight BOOTH)
https://zhaixingfeiyu.booth.pm/items/7982854 (zhaixingfeiyu)
https://tan10tan.booth.pm/items/5241250 (kuurei chinu)
https://peachpeach.booth.pm/items/6465183 (春涧桃桃)
https://shiyon.booth.pm/items/7720321 (Siyon)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login