Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. JANIVA BY MELTEDGUTZ

JANIVA BY MELTEDGUTZ

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
looking forlookingnsfwfurry
21 Posts 9 Posters 879 Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • thatgayT
    thatgayT
    thatgay
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Bump

    Please steve we need thiS!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      gamer2354
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G gamer2354

        looking for the unity package of this avi:

        https://meltedgutz.gumroad.com/l/janiva?layout=profile&recommended_by=search

        thanks in advance!

        BoykisserB
        BoykisserB
        Boykisser
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @gamer2354
        Naturally, someone would do this; it's been so long they must already have one and nothing, but I have these two links here.

        1-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3f4004e2-3874-4982-b020-25bf1aafd54c

        2-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_56e58d75-8c2b-4972-83eb-a030410a5720

        I think we can figure something out.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          gamer2354
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          Thanks for the links, I have the second one but I would prefer to have the unity file to customize it to my liking.

          bump

          BoykisserB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G gamer2354

            Thanks for the links, I have the second one but I would prefer to have the unity file to customize it to my liking.

            bump

            BoykisserB
            BoykisserB
            Boykisser
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @gamer2354 you're welcome It has been very difficult to find this model. Is there any way to create this link? vrca or someone with experience who can

            G 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BoykisserB Boykisser

              @gamer2354 you're welcome It has been very difficult to find this model. Is there any way to create this link? vrca or someone with experience who can

              G
              G
              gamer2354
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @Boykisser oh I'm looking for someone who has it, I never said I did I was wondering if someone in the internet has it

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BoykisserB
                BoykisserB
                Boykisser
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @gamer2354 The only way I found was this, but you need to transform this Unity package. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                G 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BoykisserB Boykisser

                  @gamer2354 The only way I found was this, but you need to transform this Unity package. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  G
                  G
                  gamer2354
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @Boykisser link doesnt work, also bump

                  BoykisserB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G gamer2354

                    @Boykisser link doesnt work, also bump

                    BoykisserB
                    BoykisserB
                    Boykisser
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @gamer2354 Seriously, I'm going to send it. I wanted to convert this VRCA to Unity, but nobody wants to help me. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    G Madame reyesM 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • BoykisserB Boykisser

                      @gamer2354 Seriously, I'm going to send it. I wanted to convert this VRCA to Unity, but nobody wants to help me. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      G
                      G
                      gamer2354
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @Boykisser lemme see who can help us out on this, give me a couple of days or so

                      BoykisserB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • G gamer2354

                        @Boykisser lemme see who can help us out on this, give me a couple of days or so

                        BoykisserB
                        BoykisserB
                        Boykisser
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @gamer2354 it's OK ^^

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • V
                          V
                          vitorgente7282k
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          Bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MichiEstelarM
                            MichiEstelarM
                            MichiEstelar
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • G
                              G
                              gamer2354
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G
                                G
                                gamer2354
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • G
                                  G
                                  gamer2354
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  nsfw bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • NerosHerosN
                                    NerosHerosN
                                    NerosHeros
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BoykisserB Boykisser

                                      @gamer2354 Seriously, I'm going to send it. I wanted to convert this VRCA to Unity, but nobody wants to help me. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Madame reyesM
                                      Madame reyesM
                                      Madame reyes
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #21

                                      @Boykisser it says access denied

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular