Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. gift ;; KinG soft lust geno

gift ;; KinG soft lust geno

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
undertalesanssansavatarutmvkinggeno
16 Posts 6 Posters 1.1k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • caprigutzC
    caprigutzC
    caprigutz
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    49f6b3cc-246e-41ef-82a8-646977fd46a2-image.jpeg
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    i really miss my undertale phase mannnnn

    IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
    DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • SadakoS
      SadakoS
      Sadako
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      link?
      I wanna see what else they made

      caprigutzC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SadakoS Sadako

        link?
        I wanna see what else they made

        caprigutzC
        caprigutzC
        caprigutz
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Sadako https://ko-fi.com/L4L3IQSZ8
        i have quite a bit of their stuff,,

        IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
        DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SadakoS
          SadakoS
          Sadako
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          damn upload only. thats a little upsetting.
          one person who knows them and it's game over banned and dmca'd.
          I'm not gonna risk it, know any creators that sell their files that do these models?

          caprigutzC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SadakoS Sadako

            damn upload only. thats a little upsetting.
            one person who knows them and it's game over banned and dmca'd.
            I'm not gonna risk it, know any creators that sell their files that do these models?

            caprigutzC
            caprigutzC
            caprigutz
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Sadako https://ko-fi.com/J3J4BOJ50/shop
            squid is the only one i know as undertale creators are strict.

            what i did to get the upload only stuff was get it uploaded, public it for a second, rip it with arc, then reprivate it. if u do it on the same day of upload, it wont show the avatar was recently updated so theres no way of them knowing lol.

            IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
            DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SadakoS
              SadakoS
              Sadako
              wrote on last edited by Sadako
              #6

              looking right now for ppl with an open store, well one who sells files.

              caprigutzC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SadakoS
                SadakoS
                Sadako
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                because IK of Vinnie, wackyjo and I'm looking for others

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SadakoS
                  SadakoS
                  Sadako
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  https://ko-fi.com/s/ad91ab297d
                  and also this creator

                  caprigutzC 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SadakoS Sadako

                    looking right now for ppl with an open store, well one who sells files.

                    caprigutzC
                    caprigutzC
                    caprigutz
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Sadako i dont know any others who sell files im really sorry.
                    id suggest just going into pubs tho seeing p2us and asking if theyre able to be bought via files?

                    IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
                    DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SadakoS Sadako

                      https://ko-fi.com/s/ad91ab297d
                      and also this creator

                      caprigutzC
                      caprigutzC
                      caprigutz
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Sadako this person has a public demo. 99% of the time this means all the toggles will be in the demos files, u jsut have to fix the files

                      IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
                      DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • yaoifulY
                        yaoifulY
                        yaoiful
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        do you have this persons sl!reaper or color sans?

                        ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                        ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                        ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                        caprigutzC 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • yaoifulY yaoiful

                          do you have this persons sl!reaper or color sans?

                          caprigutzC
                          caprigutzC
                          caprigutz
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @lebatteur dont have reaper, though i could probably get it..
                          as for color, no 😞

                          IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
                          DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Miss_fM
                            Miss_fM
                            Miss_f
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            bump for reaper eventually

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BensoneorcaB
                              BensoneorcaB
                              Bensoneorca
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              so like... how do you work it... 😰

                              caprigutzC 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BensoneorcaB Bensoneorca

                                so like... how do you work it... 😰

                                caprigutzC
                                caprigutzC
                                caprigutz
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Bensoneorca unzip it and drag and drop it into unity

                                IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
                                DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • bunni boyB
                                  bunni boyB
                                  bunni boy
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  this avi is adorable tysm 😭

                                  (˶>⩊<˶) lover of undertale, sea-themed, guro kawaii, and jirai avis + assets

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  💜
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular