Leon's Pistol - Tactical shot! for FPS and RE4! by kvxart [Resident Evil]
-
Hello, I am looking for this Gun/Pistol Asset:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/80744367?collection=700315
by kvxart
If anyone has it, I'd greately appreciate it!
Thanks
-
I am uploading the Tactical Shot myself (GUN)
-
I am uploading the Tactical Shot myself (GUN)
@LaraFllores I cannot find the prefab in the file, could you please re-upload if it is not 2 much trouble?
-
@LaraFllores I cannot find the prefab in the file, could you please re-upload if it is not 2 much trouble?
@tomahawk2003 I uploaded the full zip file I got, so this is all I have. (I also dont know what prefab is)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login