Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Hair
  5. I’m looking for good models of them or clothes assets for Ashley graves and Andrew graves to make my own version

I’m looking for good models of them or clothes assets for Ashley graves and Andrew graves to make my own version

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Hair
tcoaalandyleyleyashley gravesandrew gravesclotheshair
32 Posts 7 Posters 5.4k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • milkimayuM
    milkimayuM
    milkimayu
    wrote on last edited by milkimayu
    #22

    @cdsix @s0ftly Here is Andy 💚

    Texture #2 (I don't have texture #1 sorry)

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Texture Bonus 🖤

    https://hi-mi-tsu.booth.pm/items/6250828
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Hair

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Outfit

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Any assets for Manuka 🍯
    I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

    CDSIXC S0FTLYS 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • milkimayuM
      milkimayuM
      milkimayu
      wrote on last edited by
      #23

      @cdsix @s0ftly This is my version of Leyley, I made it with the assets I sent you (I'm too lazy to make Andy lol), you can use it as a reference if you want!
      leyley (1).jpg

      Any assets for Manuka 🍯
      I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

      CDSIXC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • milkimayuM milkimayu

        @cdsix @s0ftly Here is Andy 💚

        Texture #2 (I don't have texture #1 sorry)

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Texture Bonus 🖤

        https://hi-mi-tsu.booth.pm/items/6250828
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Hair

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Outfit

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        CDSIXC
        CDSIXC
        CDSIX
        wrote on last edited by
        #24

        @milkimayu thank you 🙏

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • milkimayuM milkimayu

          @cdsix @s0ftly This is my version of Leyley, I made it with the assets I sent you (I'm too lazy to make Andy lol), you can use it as a reference if you want!
          leyley (1).jpg

          CDSIXC
          CDSIXC
          CDSIX
          wrote on last edited by
          #25

          @milkimayu ok I still gotta try to make it been to lazy to do it

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • milkimayuM milkimayu

            @cdsix @s0ftly Here is Andy 💚

            Texture #2 (I don't have texture #1 sorry)

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Texture Bonus 🖤

            https://hi-mi-tsu.booth.pm/items/6250828
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Hair

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Outfit

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            S0FTLYS
            S0FTLYS
            S0FTLY
            wrote on last edited by
            #26

            @milkimayu The mega file for the outfit needs a decryption key

            milkimayuM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S0FTLYS S0FTLY

              @milkimayu The mega file for the outfit needs a decryption key

              milkimayuM
              milkimayuM
              milkimayu
              wrote on last edited by
              #27

              @S0FTLY Here new link [register or login to view this hidden content]

              Any assets for Manuka 🍯
              I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

              S0FTLYS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • milkimayuM milkimayu

                @S0FTLY Here new link [register or login to view this hidden content]

                S0FTLYS
                S0FTLYS
                S0FTLY
                wrote on last edited by
                #28

                @milkimayu Thank you, one last thing could u get the hair for leyley too it also needs a key to it

                milkimayuM 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S0FTLYS S0FTLY

                  @milkimayu Thank you, one last thing could u get the hair for leyley too it also needs a key to it

                  milkimayuM
                  milkimayuM
                  milkimayu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #29

                  @S0FTLY [register or login to view this hidden content] here hair 💗

                  Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                  I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Ms_0beyeeM
                    Ms_0beyeeM
                    Ms_0beyee
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #30

                    WAIT IM so shocked I thought people hated those ocs..Idk why but what happened now that im here O_o

                    ♡ ૮˶- ﻌ -˶ა⌒)ᦱ ♡ Ur cute˳ᐟ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • DEFNOTozolog1D
                      DEFNOTozolog1D
                      DEFNOTozolog1
                      wrote on last edited by DEFNOTozolog1
                      #31

                      @diffnotbrandon

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PomPomsP
                        PomPomsP
                        PomPoms
                        wrote last edited by PomPoms
                        #32

                        I am hoping someone is able to make a compiled version of those assets I saw,
                        I want to be able to have an andy and leyley avi for me and my wife since we love tcoaal 💔
                        all I really want is a unity package with the assets all together, so I can set it up and have it put together since I have unity knowledge and know how to set assets up together ;w;
                        I'll give it here for free too once I do it (of course), I just desperately want these avis... ;o;

                        ~ If you have a world asset that you found or that you think is useful, plz lend me it! I <3 messing with world assets to build worlds & make them fun! ,,^w^,,

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular